Welcome To aBlackWeb

Mommy and me pole dancing ?

It's not the only way it's been seen. You can see "pole dancing" at shit like circus of soleil and there's nothing sexual about that.

With that said, we know how too many people will view children doing this and that alone is enough to not have this going ok. Gymnastics classes should be made way more accessible before this should become a thing for kids.
Bruh, respectfully.... In my 41 years.

I've never seen live pole dancing outside a strip club.... Where i was throwing dollars at the dancers

Bruh, respectfully.... In my 41 years.

I've never seen live pole dancing outside a strip club.... Where i was throwing dollars at the dancers

Hey I ain't say that ain't most people perception. I just said it's not the only place you can see something related to pole dancing. One is seen as "artistic" and the other is seen as for the strip club. And because of that last part no kids should be out here doing it. Nobody disagrees with that at all.

There’s only one profession where pole dancing is standard and that’s stripping. I can’t divorce the sexual nature of it from the athleticism of it so seeing this is super foul.

The rest of the posts are discussing other things around the topic. But ain't nobody in any post give this a pass. So you're making up shit
I’m not.

Mostly everybody said it’s not a good look

1 said it’s all good with a cosign

Another said maybe In a few decades.

Soooooo I’m referencing that.

Good day sir.

I’m not.

Mostly everybody said it’s not a good look

1 said it’s all good with a cosign

Another said maybe In a few decades.

Soooooo I’m referencing that.

Good day sir.

So 2 posts. One of which isn't even cosigning it. That's certainly not a "yall" thing. You gonna fear monger yourself into believing some shit that ain't even real at that rate.

So 2 posts. One of which isn't even cosigning it. That's certainly not a "yall" thing. You gonna fear monger yourself into believing some shit that ain't even real at that rate.
2 post + a co-sign

Bruh is this hard for you foreal?

Yall does not mean everybody.

Just stop, seriously.

2 post + a co-sign

Bruh is this hard for you foreal?

Yall does not mean everybody.

Just stop, seriously.

You're doing the same shit idiots on social media do when they see 1 or 2 people say something then try and apply some grander scale to it. It's not a thing people here are giving a pass to so to even insinuate it is false and foul.

You're doing the same shit idiots on social media do when they see 1 or 2 people say something then try and apply some grander scale to it. It's not a thing people here are giving a pass to so to even insinuate it is false and foul.
WE WERE 1 PAGE IN WITH 3 FOLKS AGREEING.

Stop it.

Back