Welcome To aBlackWeb

Mom records herself evicting her son when he turned 18…fair or foul?

Fail of foul?

• Total voters
What about onlyfans and cam sites? 😮

Or even section 8?
1) this is a young man, theres not a huge demand for male seks work
2) most OF and cam workers don't much outside the top 10 percent like content creators on YouTube, Twitch, Patreon, etc
3) Most section 8 has long waiting times and a single male with no children will be at end of the list priority wise.

1) this is a young man, theres not a huge demand for male seks work
2) most OF and cam workers don't much outside the top 10 percent like content creators on YouTube, Twitch, Patreon, etc
3) Most section 8 has long waiting times and a single male with no children will be at end of the list priority wise.
Word word

She ain't set him up or teach him about the world. Ain't teach him how to do his taxes, handle his money, cooking etc. Shit is foul as fuck.

The extent of my moms teaching me how to file taxes when I was 16 was: "Go up to the credit union or the library and get a 1040EZ form. Take your W2 or the last paystub you got last year and follow the instructions on the form, then mail it in."

That's it. No hand holding or anything.

I learned to handle my money by being broke a few times too many a few days before payday, so I learned how to budget to get it to stretch. Set aside bus money out of each of my checks so I can get to and from school every day, set aside lunch money for the week, tuck a few dollars off to the side in my bank account and the rest was "fun" money. Not that hard to figure out really.

The fam did teach me how to cook and clean starting at 7 years old tho. Gotta give 'em that much credit.

Well people could have different standards on what a detriment is so I couldn’t tell you lol
Im not sure what he got arrested for but if it was something like public intoxication, I wouldnt kick him out for that. Now if he is constantly getting arrested and his parents tried to help with what ever issues he is going though but it is not working, then kick him out. Also cut his money flow off. No more freebies until he straighten up.

But on the real, if I was rich at 18, I would probably want to leave anyway.

Im not sure what he got arrested for but if it was something like public intoxication, I wouldnt kick him out for that. Now if he is constantly getting arrested and his parents tried to help with what ever issues he is going though but it is not working, then kick him out. Also cut his money flow off. No more freebies until he straighten up.

But on the real, if I was rich at 18, I would probably want to leave anyway.
I..I-I was joking man

My pops was on that “after 18 if you gon stay, you gon work or be in school.” time.

It’ll be the same with my kids. Long as they doing shit right, that door is open until the day I die, and God willing they can keep it when I’m gone.

America is the only culture where people do that sink or swim, rugged individualism shit to their own family.

My pops was on that “after 18 if you gon stay, you gon work or be in school.” time.

It’ll be the same with my kids. Long as they doing shit right, that door is open until the day I die, and God willing they can keep it when I’m gone.

America is the only culture where people do that sink or swim, rugged individualism shit to their own family.
Yep.

Most countries don't even have people out on their own till about 25-28, especially women. America is insane to think that either:

1) Someone can get a job in this economy that starts out high enough for that person to afford their own rent
or
2) College degrees are alotting people to get entry-level positions to where they can fend for themselves with rent, utilities, food, loans, etc on the horizon.

Nah, I had to move back home for 10 months after I first graduated. It DID serve as its own kick in the ass. I didn't wanna be back home after being on my own for 4.5 years. So, I pushed HARD to save up enough to get the hell out in less than a year, and have never gone back to living in my room at my parents house.

Back