Welcome To aBlackWeb

Mom records herself evicting her son when he turned 18…fair or foul?

Fail of foul?

• Total voters
This thread about to do numbers lol

all you gotta do is add fair or foul to the title

but it has all the hits

mom raising a son
How you should treat your kids
If kids are ready to leave at 18 anymore
Recording yourself doing stuff like this

it’s a gold mine for discussion and head ass niggas lol
rick-ross.gif

I remember my cousin got pregnant, these niggas did an announcement, a gender reveal, a baby sprinkle, a shower, newborn pictures, then like family pictures or somethin…. My grandma was like, damn, all that for the camera… what happened to just living life we got pregnant and had kids. I agreed, putting cameras in front of everything is silly, live in the fuckin moment.

The act, and the camera is extra butter county fair corny.

Social media done took the phrase "The world's a stage" to a whole nother level and folks don't know how to act. Everything's for the show and people gotta know all for the scorecard LMFAO

That bitch lame…
You can stay here til you ready to leave, provided, you’re ready to leave. Get your credit right, save some cash. And if you fuck it up, I’m on your ass…. But still, Door open, I’m your pops, I love you. Ima teach you to be a man, so when it’s time, you’ll be ready, I won’t need to push you out because you’ll run out.

Welcome to the new spot bruh.

Avon Barksdale Westside clip.gif

When did you finally find out about the site?

Welcome to the new spot bruh.

View attachment 919612

When did you finally find out about the site?

Preciate it g…I knew Goldie was here when the IC died, then I got married and had a bunch of kids so I was cool with just lettin that part of my life go….cuz I was busy. Then I was on like FB and TikTok and all that and felt dumb answerin dumb shit like “who get a plate first” or “do ya baby mom come first before your girl” so I was like yea…. If Ima be online, at least let me find some real spark… I been knew it was here, just never pulled down.

Back