Welcome To aBlackWeb

Mom’s BF put 5 y/o out of car for “being unruly” before he was hit, killed by another car

Did I miss something?

Was the mother in the car? How are yall blaming the mom for this? It's the dudes fault who put the kid out in the rain on the side of the road

Did I miss something?

Was the mother in the car? How are yall blaming the mom for this? It's the dudes fault who put the kid out in the rain on the side of the road
Kinda like I would blame the mother if she left her young kid at home with a pit bull and the kid got mauled.

Yeah, the dog did the damage, but it’s the mother’s job to make sure her YOUNG children are safe.

So, you’re right, it IS the dude’s fault, but she shoulda been more careful about who she brings around her kids.

I‘ve never really liked the idea of women bringing some new dude into their home when they have young children.

Kinda like I would blame the mother if she left her young kid at home with a pit bull and the kid got mauled.

Yeah, the dog did the damage, but it’s the mother’s job to make sure her YOUNG children are safe.

So, you’re right, it IS the dude’s fault, but she shoulda been more careful about who she brings around her kids.

I‘ve never really liked the idea of women bringing some new dude into their home when they have young children.

We have no information about how long the moms and dude been together... how long they known each other or anything like that.

Seems like there's just wild assumptions being made on yall part to ultimately blame the moms for something that asshole is responsible for in this tragedy.

Yall got it tho

I’m trying figure out how this nigga that fucking crazy and only had one deployment. Cuz you got to be crazy to put a kid out on the highway. Wtf

Did I miss something?

bro you know how these niggas be. Somehow some way it the woman’s fault more than the person riding with the kid. For all we know he could’ve been there for the kid from jump. That don’t mean he not crazy af.

man I kno

I'm damaged goods, got a long way to go... a long way

giphy.gif

And I'm starting to believe the boyfriend's story is bogus and it wasn't an accident.

I'd be willing to give him the benefit of the doubt if he said he pulled over on the side of the..............road.............and told the kid to get out the car.

But the kid was acting so bad that he had to pull over on the HIGHWAY???

So you're going down 95 or whatever interstate.............multiple cars and trucks going at least 60mph or more..............and that's when you decide to pull over???

KRS One gif.gif

Nah.........

Avon suspicious clip.gif

The more I think about it, dude probably............."directed"...............the kid into traffic and made up that bullshit story to cover his tracks thinking people would believe it.

Wish nothing but the worst for him.

We have no information about how long the moms and dude been together... how long they known each other or anything like that
Nigga ain't that all the more reason NOT to leave your kid with said stranger?!
If u trying to defend the mothers choice in men u doing a horrible job at it.
Fuck her and that nigga.

Nigga ain't that all the more reason NOT to leave your kid with said stranger?!
If u trying to defend the mothers choice in men u doing a horrible job at it.
Fuck her and that nigga.

I think he was saying the article does not give any information on the relationship. They coulda been together since he was a baby or 6 months we don’t know.

I think he was saying the article does not give any information on the relationship. They coulda been together since he was a baby or 6 months we don’t know.
It's even worse if she knew him for a while, I'm sure she saw how he was with the kid but still left her child with him

Maybe some people don’t see all the red flags

Nah.................

Oprah shaking her head clip.gif

not buying it.

Most women know exactly what kind of man they're with.

They know if they're with a man that they can run all over..............and they also know if they're with a man who won't have a problem choking them out if they get out of line.

Too many mothers...........for whatever reason...........choose to overlook those traits.

Point is, to overlook them...........that demonstrates that they know exactly what they're dealing with.

So, even though she's not "directly "responsible for what happened to her child...........her choice in a mate was definitely a contributing factor in what led to his death.

Last edited:
5 years old, though? SMH. Damn shame.

I’m gonna get a lotta hate for this, but...

I blame a lotta these single mothers for shit like this.

Bringin’ some dude around your young children.

WTF is wrong with these broads?

This one girl years back I messed around with had a 15 month old daughter.

I went 3 months before I saw her daughter. Everytime we met it was over her mom house. She wanted to know me first before she felt comfortable bringing her around me.

Bro I respected her so much for that. We still cool years later and it tripped me out when I saw on IG her daughter 14 now

This one girl years back I messed around with had a 15 month old daughter.

I went 3 months before I saw her daughter. Everytime we met it was over her mom house. She wanted to know me first before she felt comfortable bringing her around me.

Bro I respected her so much for that. We still cool years later and it tripped me out when I saw on IG her daughter 14 now
When you're used to people being this responsible with their kids it trips you out when someone isn't but yet are given passes by society.
What ole girl did in your story was what she was supposed to do and that's the kind of shit I'm used to when dating single mothers

Back