Welcome To aBlackWeb

Mom’s BF put 5 y/o out of car for “being unruly” before he was hit, killed by another car

Scandalust313

Unshakeable Unbreakable Victorious
FORT MITCHELL, Ala. (WTVM) - A 5-year-old child has died after being hit by a vehicle in Fort Mitchell Sunday evening.

New details released during a virtual press conference with Russell County Sheriff Heath Taylor suggest the child’s mother’s boyfriend will be facing charges.

According to Sheriff Taylor, 35-year-old Bryan Starr was driving a car when 5-year-old Austin Birdseye began “being unruly” inside the vehicle, so he pulled over and told Birdseye to get out of the car. He then reportedly stated that he lost view of him in the rain.

Sheriff Taylor said at that point Birdseye wandered onto the busy Hwy. 165 near County Rd. 24 where he was struck by another vehicle and killed.

Russell County Coroner Arthur Sumbry Jr. said he pronounced Birdseye dead at 8:51 p.m. at Piedmont Columbus Regional.

Sheriff Taylor says that Starr, who is an active duty soldier at Fort Benning, will be charged with reckless murder. Starr turned himself into the Russell County Sheriff’s Office.

Ft. Benning officials say Starr is a Sergeant First Class assigned to 3rd Squadron, 16th Cavalry Regiment, 316th Cavalry Brigade and has a total of 17 years of service.

Birdseye’s body is being sent to the Alabama Department of Forensic Sciences in Montgomery for an autopsy.

The driver of the car involved in the crash is not facing charges. The crash itself is being investigated by the Alabama Law Enforcement Agency.

Fort Benning released the following statement:

Sgt. 1st Class Bryan Starr turned himself into the Russell County, Alabama, sheriff’s office regarding the tragic death of a 5-year-old boy in his care.
Ben Garrett, Manuever Center of Excellence

Fort Benning is cooperating with local law enforcement officials.

Starr, 35, from Marengo, Illinois, is assigned to 3rd Squadron, 16th Cavalry Regiment, 316th Cavalry Brigade, has 17 years of service.

His previous assignments include the National Training Center at Fort Irwin, California; Fort Bliss, Texas; Fort Knox, Kentucky; and Schofield Barracks, Hawaii. He has one combat deployment to Iraq.

We are deeply saddened by this tragic event and extend our heartfelt condolences to the family of the deceased.

Source: https://www.wtvm.com/2020/11/30/year-old-hit-killed-by-vehicle-ft-mitchell/

What a fucking dumbass. Was that supposed to be some type of military discipline he was instilling in that boy?

I hope he gets shanked.

Nah what?

sometimes I sit around and think of new torture techniques

good time to put those into practice

Things like this always makes me sad as hell, to many shit people are responsible for children out there. Wtf is wrong with people.

FORT MITCHELL, Ala. (WTVM) - A 5-year-old child has died after being hit by a vehicle in Fort Mitchell Sunday evening.

New details released during a virtual press conference with Russell County Sheriff Heath Taylor suggest the child’s mother’s boyfriend will be facing charges.

According to Sheriff Taylor, 35-year-old Bryan Starr was driving a car when 5-year-old Austin Birdseye began “being unruly” inside the vehicle, so he pulled over and told Birdseye to get out of the car. He then reportedly stated that he lost view of him in the rain.

Sheriff Taylor said at that point Birdseye wandered onto the busy Hwy. 165 near County Rd. 24 where he was struck by another vehicle and killed.

Russell County Coroner Arthur Sumbry Jr. said he pronounced Birdseye dead at 8:51 p.m. at Piedmont Columbus Regional.

Sheriff Taylor says that Starr, who is an active duty soldier at Fort Benning, will be charged with reckless murder. Starr turned himself into the Russell County Sheriff’s Office.

Ft. Benning officials say Starr is a Sergeant First Class assigned to 3rd Squadron, 16th Cavalry Regiment, 316th Cavalry Brigade and has a total of 17 years of service.

Birdseye’s body is being sent to the Alabama Department of Forensic Sciences in Montgomery for an autopsy.

The driver of the car involved in the crash is not facing charges. The crash itself is being investigated by the Alabama Law Enforcement Agency.

Fort Benning released the following statement:

Sgt. 1st Class Bryan Starr turned himself into the Russell County, Alabama, sheriff’s office regarding the tragic death of a 5-year-old boy in his care.
Ben Garrett, Manuever Center of Excellence

Fort Benning is cooperating with local law enforcement officials.

Starr, 35, from Marengo, Illinois, is assigned to 3rd Squadron, 16th Cavalry Regiment, 316th Cavalry Brigade, has 17 years of service.

His previous assignments include the National Training Center at Fort Irwin, California; Fort Bliss, Texas; Fort Knox, Kentucky; and Schofield Barracks, Hawaii. He has one combat deployment to Iraq.

We are deeply saddened by this tragic event and extend our heartfelt condolences to the family of the deceased.

Source: https://www.wtvm.com/2020/11/30/year-old-hit-killed-by-vehicle-ft-mitchell/

R.I.P. to the young boy

& I kno I shouldn't say this but I've already punched my ticket to hell

cuz my thought readin that was "guess he didn't have a birdseye view" smh

Man i wish there was a law where they can be like guilty, hand him over to the kids father to punish him.

Cause im the father, im killing dude and my baby mother. Then yall could jail me for life. But no way I can just chill without killing them too

I remember my mom almost doing this once. But that was to threaten me.

Something like, "I'll pull this shit over and make your ass walk home."

She never actually did it, but at 5 years old that's all you needed to hear to get your shit together.

I would've just pulled the car over and asked him like, "Yo, you ready to walk home?! Keep acting up, that's what's goin happen!" That's probably all it would've taken. He went too far.

He needs 25-30 years for that.

Forget jail, a male cousin/uncle of that boy need to step up and do what needs to be done.

Somehow........some way..........it's almost always the mother's bf/ex-bf whenever an innocent child gets killed.

Paul Mooney clip.gif

Props again to @Chicity for getting custody of all of his kids.

Probably not a popular opinion, but I believe some mothers deliberately choose to be with men like this hoping that something like this might happen.

Simply to get even with the child's father for not being with them...........and getting rid of the kid in the process so that she can start over again with a clean slate.

5 years old, though? SMH. Damn shame.

I’m gonna get a lotta hate for this, but...

I blame a lotta these single mothers for shit like this.

Bringin’ some dude around your young children.

WTF is wrong with these broads?

Somehow........some way..........it's almost always the mother's bf/ex-bf whenever an innocent child gets killed.

View attachment 410938

Props again to @Chicity for getting custody of all of his kids.

Probably not a popular opinion, but I believe some mothers deliberately choose to be with men like this hoping that something like this might happen.

Simply to get even with the child's father for not being with them...........and getting rid of the kid in the process so that she can start over again with a clean slate.
I hope ain’t no women in my immediate vicinity with this mindset

Back