Welcome To aBlackWeb

Mod Squad UNITE!

Nobody wanna join this corrupt regime. Feeling bans, deleted posts, funded terrorism. I'll gladly be the lone ABW revolutionary
You reek of fear and desperation

You wanna be down so bad you anti establishment. Classic 90's villain

You reek of fear and desperation

You wanna be down so bad you anti establishment. Classic 90's villain

You niggas the evil empire, notice you haven't denied any of those allegations. You was voted to be a mod and go to bat for the people but you took our votes and joined what we were fighting against. All you elected mods have done the exact thing your little speeches said you wasn't going to do.

It's still time for you to return back to the light, you're not that far gone

You niggas the evil empire, notice you haven't denied any of those allegations. You was voted to be a mod and go to bat for the people but you took our votes and joined what we were fighting against. All you elected mods have done the exact thing your little speeches said you wasn't going to do.

It's still time for you to return back to the light, you're not that far gone
I would have went insane had I remained the same me.....

Idek what yall complaining about tho. Just make quality threads. Dassit!

Nah.

You meantion them niggas more than I ever will...

What you do is equivalent to hate fucking...

So whos REALLY out here riding dicks g...

And you mention me more than I ever will you so what does that say, so it''s really you being a dick rider. Now that we've cleared that up enjoy your day

And you mention me more than I ever will you so what does that say, so it''s really you being a dick rider. Now that we've cleared that up enjoy your day

Nah.

What it really comes down to

Is your an angry fuckboy troll seeking acceptance at every turn. And everytime you get rejected you lash out.

Just be happy man....enjoy life b lol

Nah.

What it really comes down to

Is your an angry fuckboy troll seeking acceptance at every turn. And everytime you get rejected you lash out.

Just be happy man....enjoy life b lol

Nah

What it really comes down to is

You really going the extra mile to be the official mascot of these niggas, it's you seeking their acceptance and you've been doing it for the past 3 weeks. Put the pom poms down nigga

Nah

What it really comes down to is

You really going the extra mile to be the official mascot of these niggas, it's you seeking their acceptance and you've been doing it for the past 3 weeks. Put the pom poms down nigga

Nah.

I bring meaningful participation and im not an asshat so folks tend to enjoy my presence g....

You should just try not being an asshat

Nah.

I bring meaningful participation and im not an asshat so folks tend to enjoy my presence g....

You should just try not being an asshat

Who cares about you being liked on a message board, is that where you're going with this

The reason you are here is you going above and beyond to join an internet gang and got involved in what didn't concern you, I'm here to pass the time with some good back and forth banter. You've been taking this serious for 3 weeks.

The reason you are here is you going above and beyond to join an internet gang and got involved in what didn't concern you, I'm here to pass the time with some good back and forth banter. You've been taking this serious for 3 weeks.

LMAO

if you say so bro

funny thing about it

is if I would have said..."chitown was totally justified"

we wouldnt be here...

You just keep proving me right man

I'll give you that cause you wouldn't be following me around like you've been doing for the past 3 weeks.

Back