Welcome To aBlackWeb

Mod Squad UNITE!

';;lll

You got damn right I wanna badge......

I was hoping I ain't have to ask....

That's why I fucks with you Kandy....

You know I fucks with you right??

Still laughing at this

@Chi-town B when he beefs wit the TheModSquad...

View attachment 58711

Lol @ Yellow Ranger Kandy catching the brunt of Green Ranger Chi-town's punch

Lol @ Pink Ranger Whisper Eye bussing her damn head on the back of the seat

Lol @ Black Ranger Du not having enough time to square up b/c the explosion caught him off guard

Lol @ Red Ranger Goldie lookin confus...wait...did he push Kandy in front him to protect himself?? Cole world

Lol @ Blue Ranger AP21 actin like he got attacked to so he won't feel left out...actually...he was lookin for the emergency exit. He was gonna dip out on them.

Who's the 5 posters would considered yall enemies?

Can't have the Justice League w/o the Legion of Doom

Still laughing at this

Lol @ Yellow Ranger Kandy catching the brunt of Green Ranger Chi-town's punch

Lol @ Pink Ranger Whisper Eye bussing her damn head on the back of the seat

Lol @ Black Ranger Du not having enough time to square up b/c the explosion caught him off guard

Lol @ Red Ranger Goldie lookin confus...wait...did he push Kandy in front him to protect himself?? Cole world

Lol @ Blue Ranger AP21 actin like he got attacked to so he won't feel left out...actually...he was lookin for the emergency exit. He was gonna dip out on them.
Lmfaoooo

@allah_u_akbar

What caused your disdain for women? Even on the ic you used to post threads either slating women or baiting pedophilia.

Who touched you? And where? Point it out on the teddy provided, you won’t be judged.

25239x.jpg
Lol @ this being ignored by said poster

Chi-town gonna be mad as fuck when another year passes and he still ain't apart of the Mod Squad

Acceptance is a helluva drug

Chi-town gonna be mad as fuck when another year passes and he still ain't apart of the Mod Squad

Acceptance is a helluva drug

Nobody wanna join this corrupt regime. Feeling bans, deleted posts, funded terrorism. I'll gladly be the lone ABW revolutionary

Back