Welcome To aBlackWeb

MNF Week 17: Bills at Bengals (officially cancelled)

To be fair although this is different…there have been other serious injuries that happen and guys keep playing. Several players have been paralyzed on the field (Ryan Shazier being the most recent) and they played on. Hell we just saw Tua throw up gang signs and that was scary…but they continued the game…It was 100% on the players. If the players would have been ok with playing on…they would have finished that game. So I don’t “fault” the NFL at all. It’s def an unprecedented situation.

and just in general with this situation…people are very emotional and triggered and traumatized in different ways…but IMO it’s still not an excuse to go head hunting because someone may say or tweet something that you don’t agree with concerning this. You can question if sharing their thoughts are necessary but to pull out pitch forks because you are emotional and can’t comprehend correctly is wrong.
It's not an unprecedented situation. It has happened before. They had to revive Reggie Brown on the field and they finished the game. They finished it because the media scrutiny wasn't as big as it is now

It's not an unprecedented situation. It has happened before. They had to revive Reggie Brown on the field and they finished the game. They finished it because the media scrutiny wasn't as big as it is now

Yeah I vaguely remember this I was a maybe like 12 or 13 when this happened. They spoke with Keyshawn Johnson about this and bout how he couldn’t really focus the rest of the game cause of what he saw.

Back