Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY MK: Your Top 2

Had Goldie let me in to play I would have chosen Wayne and Kendrick

Congrats U No Class Having ass Nigga.....But
Daniels.gif
If we Really gon do this Let's do It Right...Great Concept Poor Execution...Good Job Contestants

How In The Entire Fuck Did That Chop & Screwed Posse cut Beat out Affirmative Action ? Serious Question Like How ?
lol how was it executed poorly?
Glad u asked my G...1st Off your Music/Post should speak for you...This Nigga ran Rampant thru the whole thread on some Let me Narrate your votes...This Is my 1st rodeo here so maybe I'm wrong, but maybe just maybe he knew your musical tastes & U Gave this Cat 12 Votes Lmao..... How Bout we Mix these Judges The Fuck Up , Where everyone gets a shot, from the chicks to the not so popular posters...All mods Judged & a Mod won.& Then we threw another judge in @ the Last second see Poor Execution, I'm all for competing but this came off A Lil Fugazi to me/Say Less

How In The Entire Fuck Did That Chop & Screwed Posse cut Beat out Affirmative Action ? Serious Question Like How ?

Glad u asked my G...1st Off your Music/Post should speak for you...This Nigga ran Rampant thru the whole thread on some Let me Narrate your votes...This Is my 1st rodeo here so maybe I'm wrong, but maybe just maybe he knew your musical tastes & U Gave this Cat 12 Votes Lmao..... How Bout we Mix these Judges The Fuck Up , Where everyone gets a shot, from the chicks to the not so popular posters...All mods Judged & a Mod won.& Then we threw another judge in @ the Last second see Poor Execution, I'm all for competing but this came off A Lil Fugazi to me/Say Less

None of the other judges had sion winning tho lol so that argument doesn't work.

And I threw in an additional judge so there won't be any excuses, the more judges the better. That's 4 different opinions and almost all of us had different winners, it just came down to the averages.

This might be ABW's 100th MK battle, trust me, by now, there is no favorites, we all pretty much hate eachother.

Speaking of that I might have to go back and archive some of last years MK battles, cuz the shit talkin @Sion did today is not even 20% to the level we were at last year. I damn near took a drive to go beat up @King Du @ChiCity @Kandy due to this MK shit lol

Congrats @Sion. This was fun, first time doing this, not the last tho.

Thought Guilotine was a well respected posse cut.

Suprisingly, Raekwon doesn't have a socially aware song (that I know of)

That money feel good. Now I'm about to take of the warms ups. Got green in my eye, bout to Erick Sermon you niggas!

This is my lowest finishing position and I only use mostly unknown rappers. The judging is fine imo...

I mean I placed higher than Goldie while using Mach-Hommy...

Mk matches get real..

Especially when folk pick their favorite artists...

Judging gets real too...

Shit can be borderline impossible sometimes. And depending the judge they can be real particular in their reasoning.

I'm pretty fair, like for this one, I voted against some songs I really like personally just bcuz another song fit the category better

Run the next one b

These niggas aint seen a really battle yet

None of the other judges had sion winning tho lol so that argument doesn't work.

And I threw in an additional judge so there won't be any excuses, the more judges the better. That's 4 different opinions and almost all of us had different winners, it just came down to the averages.

This might be ABW's 100th MK battle, trust me, by now, there is no favorites, we all pretty much hate eachother.

Speaking of that I might have to go back and archive some of last years MK battles, cuz the shit talkin @Sion did today is not even 20% to the level we were at last year. I damn near took a drive to go beat up @King Du @ChiCity @Kandy due to this MK shit lol
You was gonna come fight me?

Back