Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY MK: Your Top 2

No rush fam, chi won't be droppin his votes till tomorrow

Someone check up on Paté12 nigga might be on suicide watch right nao......

Chill cuz it's just a game !!!

Man, I just got finished cooking hot wings for the damn game. Hell of a game! Back to business, I see i got some points, ready for my crown fitting. I'll have to check this in the morning tho, got some head to give...

Im still working on this

Ace choices I gotta sit and listen to as Im not familiar with the songs

Theme 1: Sion 3, 5th 2, Pacha 1
Theme 2: 5th 3, Maywood 2, Sion 1
Theme 3: Maywood 3, Sion 2, Pacha 1
Theme 4: 5th 3, Ach 2, Pacha 1
Theme 5: Pacha 3, 5th 2, Maywoond 1

Sion- 6
Pacha-6
Maywood-6
Achewon-2
5th- 10

Like Goldie stated, I dont feel like yall used the artist strength that well. Rae should have killed theme 5. Rihanna killed way too many hooks for Ye. Tupac got way too many solo songs for you to have added his crew smh.

Good shit overall tho. Achewon (?) stay putting me on to new shit. The longevity for the other songs resonants tho

@Pachá12 - 2 chains, Raekwon
@Achewon87 - Conway, Oddisee
@5th Letter - Nas, Joey Badass
@Maywood - Scarface , Dave East
@Sion - Tupac, Kanye

1. Best song with atleast 3 other rappers on the song. (the song has to be made by ur artist)
5th-3points
Pac-2points
sion-1point

2. Best track #11 on any of your artists albums
Sion-3points
Pac-2points
May-1point

3. Best track featuring an rnb artist
ache-3points
pac-2points
5th1-point

4. Best socially conscious song
ache 3points
5th-2points
may-1point

5. Verse with the best flow. It can be ur artist's song or a feature. Say Which verse you're talking about.
ache 3 points
sion 2 points
5th 1 point

5th-7
Pac-6
Sion-6
may-2
ache-9

intersting choices.....ache picked 2 rappers i never really listened to, and absolutely naield some of the questions as a result

fun group

I'll Reserve my comments until the final judge is done......I don't wanna be ALL in the comment section ,dictating the game in Shhhhh....This was fun tho ,props to the site very Dope...Facts!!!!

@Pachá12 - 2 chains, Raekwon
@Achewon87 - Conway, Oddisee
@5th Letter - Nas, Joey Badass
@Maywood - Scarface , Dave East
@Sion - Tupac, Kanye

1. Best song with atleast 3 other rappers on the song. (the song has to be made by ur artist)
5th - 3points
Sion - 2points
Pacha - 1point

2. Best track #11 on any of your artists albums
Sion - 3points
May - 2points
Pacha - 1point

3. Best track featuring an rnb artist
5th - 3points
Ache - 2points
Pachca- 1point

4. Best socially conscious song
May - 3points
5th - 2points
Ache - 1point

5. Verse with the best flow. It can be ur artist's song or a feature. Say Which verse you're talking about.
Sion - 3 points
5th - 2 points
Ache - 1 point

5th - 10
Pac - 3
Sion - 8
may - 5
ache - 4

Great choices all around. Ive never listened to Conway and Oddisee. THanks for putting me on.
Sion you disappointed me bro....with Pac and Ye....you shoulda had a flawless victory mayne

I'll Reserve my comments until the final judge is done......I don't wanna be ALL in the comment section ,dictating the game in Shhhhh....This was fun tho ,props to the site very Dope...Facts!!!!

As the supposed "scarface hater" i gave u the most points so far...... proves my unbiasness lol

And also, can we officially kill this ridiculous notion a few of yall try to use by saying pac had no flow lol Was he the greatest flower? hell no. But did he have a dope flow? Hell yea

pac had a flow....

funniest shit in the world in this argument is his dopes flow imo was hist first fuckign song....

it's impossible to not nod your head when he starts spitting

pac had a flow....

funniest shit in the world in this argument is his dopes flow imo was hist first fuckign song....

it's impossible to not nod your head when he starts spitting

That's his signature flow, rhyming inside the rhyme

"Gas me and when they passed me they used to diss me/
harass me now they ask me if they can kiss me

Theme 1: Sion 3, 5th 2, Pacha 1
Theme 2: 5th 3, Maywood 2, Sion 1
Theme 3: Maywood 3, Sion 2, Pacha 1
Theme 4: 5th 3, Ach 2, Pacha 1
Theme 5: Pacha 3, 5th 2, Maywoond 1

Sion- 6
Pacha-6
Maywood-6
Achewon-2
5th- 10

Like Goldie stated, I dont feel like yall used the artist strength that well. Rae should have killed theme 5. Rihanna killed way too many hooks for Ye. Tupac got way too many solo songs for you to have added his crew smh.

Good shit overall tho. Achewon (?) stay putting me on to new shit. The longevity for the other songs resonants tho

After @ChiCity drops his votes, I'll begin a new one.

You were saying....

oh shit, my fault lol

I'll tally up all the votes now

5th - 27
pac - 20
maywood -20
ach - 17
sion - 32

The winner is @Sion , congratz fam. Im bout to send u 5m. All the losers will still get 500k, the judges will get the same.

I'll start the next thread soon.

Back