Welcome To aBlackWeb

MK: Female Rappers 2

If he said solo song , then you would be right. But he didn't say that. He said biggest single.

Her 2 biggest singles have fat joe on em. Guess what, Fat Joe's 2 biggest singles have remy on em lol

Sayin it's a Fat Joe song but not a remy song is sexist and makes no fuckin sense.

Ik yall tired of me winnin, but damn, atleast make some type of sense in ur arguments
brah, lol

i chose Party dont stop b/c is a mia x song, FEATURING master P and Foxy Brown

im having fun btw mayne

idk why you think people getting serious lol

brah, lol

i chose Party dont stop b/c is a mia x song, FEATURING master P and Foxy Brown

im having fun btw mayne

idk why you think people getting serious lol

According to yall logic, that's not a mia x song.

Apparently Smile isn't a scarface song. This changes everything, who knew

lol nah yall can have it. Even the host was cosigning that shit. Ima sit this one out.

According to yall logic, that's not a mia x song.

Apparently Smile isn't a scarface song. This changes everything, who knew
no man

i said, its Mia X FEATURING

not Mix X AND

and Smile is Scarface FEATURING Tupac. Its ON Scarface's album

Now Thugs Mansion is Pac's song. The one that is on Nas' God Son Album is Nas Featuring Tupac, but its not Nas' song. There are two versions of Thugs Mansion but they are both Pac songs

Please don’t start over complicating things. Then next thing you know someone will use Triumph when the artist they chose is Raekwon or something

Please don’t start over complicating things. Then next thing you know someone will use Triumph when the artist they chose is Raekwon or something
if the theme is a posse cut or song where they had the best verse, Triumph is a good choice

but if you say choose that artists' best single, triumph aint it

Though I believe Remy is wack, I did use a Rah Digga song where it was credited as featuring Flipmode Squad and got a point for it. @Goldie you should've stuck with Latifah, you would've had this easy, Bruv!

Like I said before I’ll let things slide because at the end of the day this is supposed to be fun, so I don’t want to nitpick little things like that. But technically Lean Back and All The Way Up are not Remy Ma singles its a group song.

if the theme is a posse cut or song where they had the best verse, Triumph is a good choice

but if you say choose that artists' best single, triumph aint it
Yeah if the theme is posse cut then sure. But picking Triumph is a reach if the theme is artist best single lol.

Who made All the way up? Exactly. Shits corny lol

Like i said, if yall aint want me to win, just say the shit. But makin up these lame excuses is sad lol

Atleast W.E honest enough to say she misunderstood something. But saying All the way up isn't a remy song? lol aight.

Who made All the way up? Exactly. Shits corny lol

Like i said, if yall aint want me to win, just say the shit. But makin up these lame excuses is sad lol

Atleast W.E honest enough to say she misunderstood something. But saying All the way up isn't a remy song? lol aight.

All the way up - Fat Joe/Remy Ma feat. French Montana

but this my last post about it lol

i aint think it was gonna be alla dis

1 Your artist best song with an r&b feature on your artist’s song

Love is Blind f Faith Evans

2 Your artist best feature on someone else’s song

Road Dawgz

3 Your artist best freestyle or go in song

My Enemies

4 Your artist outshining a male(s)

Philly Philly-Beans

5 Your best single