Welcome To aBlackWeb

MK: Female Rappers 2

That's her group, niggas was using fugees and sorts of shit last round lol

I'll change it to all the way up, im just sayin tho lol
Y’all know I’ll let things slide but if someone calls something out then yeah it is what it is

Are yall that scared of Remy? lmaooooo

Lean back & all the way up are her songs, that's not even debatable

thats not her song man lol

if its Remy feat ___, thats her song

if its Terror Squad, not her song

if its Remy & ___ thats not her song

c'mon man lol

thats not her song man lol

if its Remy feat ___, thats her song

if its Terror Squad, not her song

if its Remy & ___ thats not her song

c'mon man lol

That's makes 0 sense. So Niggas In Paris is not a Kanye song eventhough it's a Kanye song lol

Yall making this shit corny. I quit

That's makes 0 sense. So Niggas In Paris is not a Kanye song eventhough it's a Kanye song lol

Yall making this shit corny. I quit
its not Kanye's song if its being released on an album by two artists, that features the other artist man lol

you can make the case that Hey Ya is a 3k song, but not Roses

1 Your artist best song with an r&b feature on your artist’s song

2 Your artist best feature on someone else’s song

3 Your artist best freestyle or go insong

4 Your artist outshining a male(s)

5 Your best single

[/spoiler ]

If yall niggas is that shook just say the shit lol but usin this bogus ass logic yall trying to use is making urselves look stupid.

Yall makin the game gay af with that corny shit

This is like my second time doing one of these so I'm not sure what the big deal is.

A single means no features, right?

If he said solo song , then you would be right. But he didn't say that. He said biggest single.

Her 2 biggest singles have fat joe on em. Guess what, Fat Joe's 2 biggest singles have remy on em lol

Sayin it's a Fat Joe song but not a remy song is sexist and makes no fuckin sense.

Ik yall tired of me winnin, but damn, atleast make some type of sense in ur arguments

Tf? Then how do you define a single? Are you just thinking it's a song that topped the charts? Cause if so, that needs to be specified going forward
lol

a single is a song released from the album

not that it has one person

Tf? Then how do you define a single? Are you just thinking it's a song that topped the charts? Cause if so, that needs to be specified going forward

A single is a song from an album that the label puts out to the public and radio, makes videos for ,etc. U can have a million niggas on a song, it's still a single.

Back