Welcome To aBlackWeb

OPINION MJ says KD might be the best of our generation

Who will history say is better?

• KD

• Lebron

Results are only viewable after voting.
Besides Wade. None of them dudes accomplished anything.

Bosh. Was just a first round exit nigga
Love. Never played in the playoffs
Irving. Lead his team to back to back 1st overall draft picks
Lol but every single player you mentioned was a all star

LeBron never entered a situation where there was already established all-stars on a championship team. KD not only did that but said team beat him the year prior in the playoffs... & his reaction was to “oh well might as well join em”. There’s a lot to bash LeBron for but what KD did was bitch made can’t tell me shit else.
Bro, lebron did a bitch move first and kd just one up lebron. If lebron never did that fuck shit then this would have never happened. I don't see how you cats conveniently gloss of that bullshit. A nigga with half a brain know what lebron James was doing. Lebron is a bitch ass nigga and so is kd I dont see a damn difference. When shit get tough you see niggas become bitches. Facts

Last edited:
Lol but every single player you mentioned was a all star

Melo was a all star
TMac was all star (0 playoffs series wins)
Love was a all star (0 playoffs appearances without LBJ)
Blake Griffin was a all star
Noah was a all star
Tyson Chandler was a all star.
David Lee was a all star.

I can name more if you like

So what’s your point? I seen players make the team that had no business being all stars.

Don’t mean you’re a winner just because you on a all star team

Kd can definitely pass up lebron and is one of the best players in the league whether on gsw or okc. Dont matter where hes playing but gsw is making him look even better bc the success is now comin with it.

Personally i jus think bron is a better player.

Bro, lebron did a bitch move first and kd just one up lebron. If lebron never did that fuck shit then this would have never happened. I don't see how you cats conveniently gloss of that bullshit. A nigga with half a brain know what lebron James was doing. Lebron is a bitch ass nigga and so is kd I dont see a damn difference. When shit get tough you shit niggas become bitches. Facts
haha.gif

Melo was a all star
TMac was all star (0 playoffs series wins)
Love was a all star (0 playoffs appearances without LBJ)
Blake Griffin was a all star
Noah was a all star
Tyson Chandler was a all star.
David Lee was a all star.

I can name more if you like

So what’s your point? I seen players make the team that had no business being all stars.

Don’t mean you’re a winner just because you on a all star team

How many championships did LBJ win without allstars

How many championships did LBJ win without allstars

How many playoff series wins does Bosh, Love and Irving have without LBJ?

Let me answer that for you 1. By bosh.

Being a all star means nothing.

LBJ suppose to have 4 more MVPs on his resume and 1 DPOY

LBJ finals numbers is the best ever

Nobody in the nba has hit more clutch and game winners in the postseason

LBJ lead his team to a win against a 73-9 team with the league MVP on it (same team KD decided to join after choking)

Unless LBJ stop playing right now KD will never pass him up.

I saw a couple of basketball reasons in all of that. So you're using finals numbers and clutch shots as your basketball reasons for Durant being unable to surpass Lebron?

I will say this, in my opinion, KD is the better player right now. The only thing Lebron currently does better than KD is pass.

I saw a couple of basketball reasons in all of that. So you're using finals numbers and clutch shots as your basketball reasons for Durant being unable to surpass Lebron?

I will say this, in my opinion, KD is the better player right now. The only thing Lebron currently does better than KD is pass.

Right now? Idk

KD ain’t no defensive beast on the perimeter or in the post. They both meh defensively to me.

LBJ a better inside player, rebounder and passer.

KD better off the dribble and shooting but LBJ still get points.

Right now? Idk

KD ain’t no defensive beast on the perimeter or in the post. They both meh defensively to me.

LBJ a better inside player, rebounder and passer.

KD better off the dribble and shooting but LBJ still get points.

If you can't even admit to KD being a better defender today, I can't really take your opinion seriously.

How do you get that Lebron is the better inside player and rebounder today?

If you can't even admit to KD being a better defender today, I can't really take your opinion seriously.

How do you get that Lebron is the better inside player and rebounder today?

I’m saying they both ain’t good defenders.

Bro, lebron did a bitch move first and kd just one up lebron. If lebron never did that fuck shit then this would have never happened. I don't see how you cats conveniently gloss of that bullshit. A nigga with half a brain know what lebron James was doing. Lebron is a bitch ass nigga and so is kd I dont see a damn difference. When shit get tough you see niggas become bitches. Facts

Never said what LeBron did wasn’t a bitch move. LeBron doing what he did tho wasn’t the first instance of that shit happening. However I can’t even recall anyone doing the bullshit KD did. At least with LeBron I can understand him going to the Heat at that point cuz Cleveland at the time wasn’t doin shit to help him. The situation LeBron left in the Cavs to Miami was way worse than KD’s in OKC. That team should of went to the finals. KD took a much easier way out & to the team that beat him. Huff & puff about LeBron all you want, Durant let the world know at the end of the day he ain’t shit.

I’m saying they both ain’t good defenders.

That's the thing, KD is a good defender today while Lebron is not. I think you're living in the past. KD has gotten better as an overall defender while Lebron has regressed.

He looks better playing with Klay and Green and teams having to take dumb shots because GS running up the score so fast

Basically.....

To be fair KD is a better help defender @ this point in their respective careers.... But like you said, he has FAR less on his plate than he did in OKC. You wasn't hearing or seeing shit about Durant as a good defender (on ball or help) w/ the Thunder b/c he had to exert most of his energy on the offensive end. He wasn't ever known for that until his load severely lightened up @ GS. I give him credit for improving tho.

LeBron and it's not close. I don't see why people are giving all these props to KD. He was good before he went to GS, but nobody was really trying to give him the crown back then. Now, he's on a team that was championship level without him with a couple dudes that can basically hit shot from anywhere on the court, and people want to say he's the best? How does that work?

LeBron and it's not close. I don't see why people are giving all these props to KD. He was good before he went to GS, but nobody was really trying to give him the crown back then. Now, he's on a team that was championship level without him with a couple dudes that can basically hit shot from anywhere on the court, and people want to say he's the best? How does that work?
I don't see why niggas say dumb shit like it not close gtfowtbs

Bc theres always a huge emphasis on counting rings

Only the 'purists' argue the other variables....but to no avail to general consensus

I don't see why niggas say dumb shit like it not close gtfowtbs

If you're talking solely about scoring, then maybe you got a point. If you're talking about pure shooting, then KD is better. If you're talking about the total effect that a player has on a team, then it's really not close. Lebron has carried teams on his back with really no other stars to the Championships. KD hasn't done that and can't do that. Lebron led every statistical category for both teams that year Kyrie and Love were hurt in the Finals. KD hasn't done that and won't ever do that. Hell, even in a battle of the bullshit I don't like, Lebron comes out on top. He constructed a super trio on a team backed by a bunch of old guys. It was a bitch move, but it still took some work for them to get to Championship calibre, and Lebron still had some pretty heavy weight to carry even when the team was running well. KD went to a team that won the Championship without him and would have most likely won it again had he not come. Yes, he's put up numbers, but it's a hell of a lot easier to put up numbers when you got potentially the two best shooters in the league on your team and a supporting cast that is already championship tested.

Stop with the bullshit. I'm not a fan of Lebron or KD, but its ridiculous to act like KD is better just because of his production on GS.

Not to even be on no looking down shit but just based on this comment...cause you not a real hoops fan so you wouldn’t understand. Y’all follow stories instead of the game. But when you watch the game and watch other players and watch them compete against certain players, teams, you could never come out your mouth to say wide gaps exists between top 10 players.....worse part is you talking about 2 top 15 guys all time who still playing.

I'm not saying KD is a high school level player compared to Lebron. I'm saying that in my opinion Lebron has the top spot, and as good as KD is, he not really close to removing Lebron from that spot. Stop with the elitist bullshit nigga. No I'm not an NBA fan anymore, because the shit is trash to me now. That doesn't mean I'm not a real hoops fan. It was my favorite sport for like two decades. I've seen what Lebron can do and I've seen what KD can do, and I don't buy this argument that KD has taken Lebron's spot.

Then what we talking about...you not up to date, you don’t follow the NBA...why you have a right to a strong opinion like “it’s not close” besides having a mouth and fingers to type it

It’s just weird to me when people rest on hyperboles but can’t support the argument. This shit basketball so make it in basketball points not bullshit storylines. I ain’t trying to play you big dog but look at your post, you not making basketball points.....cause you don’t follow the game

Imagine sitting having a conversation with somebody and they tell you Shaq was better than Duncan and it wasn’t close ..that’s literallly how people sound when they make that case with these dudes

Again, I don't know what you're talking about? I said I don't really fuck with the NBA like that anymore. I never said I've never seen Lebron or KD play. Who is resorting to hyperbole here? Your whole argument rests on your own made up account of how much I've seen of these players. What do you mean I'm not making basketball points? How is me pointing out that Lebron has taken teams farther with less help than KD not a basketball point? How is me listing accomplishments that Lebron has achieved on the court but KD hasn't not a basketball point?

You can get bent out of shape about it all you want. Again, I don't like Lebron or KD, but when you look at Lebron's numbers and accomplisments over the time that he's done it and under the circumstances that he's done it, how does KD even compare? Again, besides pure shooting, what does KD do better than Lebron?

Back