Welcome To aBlackWeb

OPINION MJ says KD might be the best of our generation

Who will history say is better?

• KD

• Lebron

Results are only viewable after voting.
I think it all comes down to rings.

KD will have more than lbj

Might get 5 or 6 total by the time its all said n done.

I see bron getting maybe one more....age is playing a factor. Kd is breezing thru his career at this point.

First of all

It was Ahmad rashad saying that on behalf of Jordan and it was before KD went to GS

If MJ not on record officially saying it, it don't count

Maybe mj doesn't like the way LBJ plays basketball Y'all never thought about that? Everyone doesn't like LBJ style of playing bball dominating the ball and bullying your way to the basket.

Last edited:
First of all

It was Ahmad rashad saying that on behalf of Jordan and it was before KD went to GS

If MJ not on record officially saying it, it don't count

All that is true, but Ahmad Rashad has been a close friend and an (un)official secretary of press for Michael Jeffrey Jordan for quite some time now. The fact that this was said/mentioned pre KD leaving further leads me to believe Mike said it and was on his (usual) salt shaker shit. AR doesn't have any reason to be mendacious, so in closing...... it counts to me.

Is everyone here discounting the possibility of KD surpassing Lebron when it's all said and done?

LBJ took 4 different coaches to the finals

LBJ finals numbers alone is the greatest shit ever

KD has never and will never been the complete player like LBJ was. Niggas like to say LBJ Pass the ball to much but nobody has more game winners in clutch shots in the postseason than him. And his ppg is still elite for a Biggs that share the ball so much

If LBJ win another one LA in couple years, it’s a wrap on everybody to me.

Is everyone here discounting the possibility of KD surpassing Lebron when it's all said and done?

He can. But he gonna have to do what bron did and carry a team on his shoulders for multiple seasons, like he has done w the Cavs for the last couple seasons. Long as he w Curry and the super squad his legacy will suffer. Love and Kyrie helped LeBron, but they couldn't get nowhere w/o him. The Warriors went to two str8 finals and Won one w/o KD. KD gonna have to carry a semi wack squad to surpass LeBron. Winning w Wade and Bosh helped LeBron legacy, but winning in Cleveland is what took him to another level IMO

Bron got better assist numbers, better rebounding numbers, better defensive numbers while KD was on his own in OKC.

KD in GS simply doesn't hold weight. Not when you're playing with a already stacked team.

When KD does any of this shit away fro the GS trio, we'll come back to this. Until then....fuck no. BRON.

Bron got better assist numbers, better rebounding numbers, better defensive numbers while KD was on his own in OKC.

KD in GS simply doesn't hold weight. Not when you're playing with a already stacked team.

When KD does any of this shit away fro the GS trio, we'll come back to this. Until then....fuck no. BRON.

Career numbers in the basic stats are surprisingly similar outside of lebron holding the clear edge in assists.

Let us not forget that KD is 30 and has played 4 fewer seasons than Lebron.

Stats aren’t everything.

Project out 5 years and then start to think about resume and eye test.

It may be a different debate...

Back