Welcome To aBlackWeb

Mizz Twerksum

View attachment 757951

:-)

fuck yes
Why yall dont give this chick her own thread? yall saying she aint worth the effort? =P

Who would have thought her sister would pass her up? Btw RIP Betty butt. Used to be my favorite in high school.

so "SFW" threads in the candyshop are acceptable at ur job tho......the nudity can't be the real issue c'mon bruh:icu:

Bruh I remember we had a full on war about that shyt.

B/c a bunch of was like "you seriously can't wait to look at all that shyt until you got home, or somewhere private??"

The other side was like "no...I have the right to view shyt at my job. So if you gonna post NSFW pics...then put it in a spoiler"

But then we had the same response you did and was like "but no one is forcing YOU to come in this forum to look at scattered azzz at your job. Or no one is forcing you click the spoilers at your desk." Pretty much saying it's not our fault YOU can't control your impulses to look at NSFW while at work.

The discussion was hilarious.

Fuck You !

Get help bruh it ain't that serious

the fact u lashing out at me cuz u can't control ur own impulses at work is sad......dese hoez obviously got a grip on u 🙁

Bruh I remember we had a full on war about that shyt.

B/c a bunch of was like "you seriously can't wait to look at all that shyt until you got home, or somewhere private??"

The other side was like "no...I have the right to view shyt at my job. So if you gonna post NSFW pics...then put it in a spoiler"

But then we had the same response you did and was like "but no one is forcing YOU to come in this forum to look at scattered azzz at your job. Or no one is forcing you click the spoilers at your desk." Pretty much saying it's not our fault YOU can't control your impulses to look at NSFW while at work.

The discussion was hilarious.

LMAO and this is exactly my point

ain't nothing that critical in this forum to where u need to see it while at work

and if I was cool with my employees looking at the "SFW" pics......why would I give af about nudity.....u still looking at clapping bootycheeks while sitting at ur desk........her wearing a thong doesn't make it clean SMH

this forum is full of (semi) naked chicks but u telling me seeing a twat or a nipple is the difference that now makes it inappropriate to view at work

SMH @ niggaz still jerking off on their work computer like it's 2008😂

just use ur cellphone if u fiending that hard

now back to the pics

some mizz twerksum

I just want to point out and say thanks to this fine gentleman for actually posting Mizz Twerksum content in the Mizz Twerksum thread after 3 years

Back