Welcome To aBlackWeb

Missy Elliott finds out Bad Bunny Jowell & Randy didn't clear sample for 'Safaera', Jowell calls Missy a b!tçh in interview about Royalties

"Fuck Asians"

Thing is I don't necessarily disagree with you when you be on that either. It's just funny you call his statement out but be on that same shit with Asians.

DF207AD4-DB10-45CE-8C6C-7F94F0B5DC58.gif

I’m just saying Black folks are Latino too and I ain’t gon say they all thieves even the non white black one. Trump called all them rapist.
But most Asians don’t rock with us I’ll say that. And I bet it’s a huge number when you’re in their country.

Bad Bunny selling out Stadiums out here in the United States, he is a huge star
Is he a rapper?

I honestly don’t know anything about this person.

Also, you ever notice how most of these type of artists can only make money and be popular by doing black music?

Why don’t they try to make money off their own music?

You know why.

Reactions: GNS
"We" can say fuck whoever

But were playing reactionary unproductive games if we don't acknowledge and address that white folks set the tone for our mistreatment here...even elsewhere to a large extent

People come here to access (white) American capitalism....the social and financial standards white people enforce will be followed....positive or negative

You wouldn't move to Israel to take advantage of their robust economy and openly align with Palestinians....well, you could, but it wouldn't serve your objective well...you'd prolly get kicked out

And don't be simple and act like this is some sort of defense...its context

Is he a rapper?

I honestly don’t know anything about this person.

Also, you ever notice how most of these type of artists can only make money and be popular by doing black music?

Why don’t they try to make money off their own music?

You know why.

He's a reggaetone artist which is the most popular form of rap in Spanish. The form of reggaetone the world by large knows was started in Panama and really came to life in Puerto Rico in the late 90s/early 2000s.

View attachment 798315

I’m just saying Black folks are Latino too and I ain’t gon say they all thieves even the non white black one. Trump called all them rapist.
But most Asians don’t rock with us I’ll say that. And I bet it’s a huge number when you’re in their country.
This hypocrite lol
Yea mind your business next time superhero, definitely wasn't talkin about no black people. Latinos stay bogarting music. Dude even said if someone ain't tell missy he'd have gotten away with it.

@lurk, stfu

Last edited:
Stop calling them artist.

There is nothing artistic about sampling 4 different reggae beats on one damn song and then chanting over said beats like you're creating propaganda for an internment camp.

Last great reggaeton artist were Don Omar and Tego Calderon.

Everything else is pink flamingos in a mosquito infested trailer park.

Stop calling them artist.

There is nothing artistic about sampling 4 different reggae beats on one damn song and then chanting over said beats like you're creating propaganda for an internment camp.

Last great reggaeton artist were Don Omar and Tego Calderon.

Everything else is pink flamingos in a mosquito infested trailer park.

Tego Calderon aka The GOAT
“Poco a poco negrito ponte mañoso/ Vive orgulloso del to’ poderoso/ como nosotros Pa esos niches,/que se creen mejores por sus profesiones/ O por tener facciones de sus opresores . . . orgulloso de mis raíces De tener mucha bemba y de grandes narices/ Ni sufriendo dejamos de ser felices/ Por eso es que Papa Dios nos bendice"

In English that verse means
Little by little, Black man get crafty/Live proud like the all-powerful, like us/For those guys, who think they are better than us because of their professions/Or for having factions of their oppressors/ … I’m proud of my roots/Of having big lips and big noses/Even if we’re suffering, we don’t stop being happy/That’s why God blesses us

“Artists” these days are remixing mixes that’s been mixed.

On top of everybody sounding alike and can’t tell what region or culture they coming from.

Bad Bunny selling out Stadiums out here in the United States, he is a huge star
I said that. I was speaking of the Joel guy. You were saying he could fuck up his chance of breaking into the US market. I was saying they have too different fan bases. The latinos would still support him in the states as they are the majority of his demographics

Reactions: GNS
Bruh doing 40 million listeners a month just on Spotify and was the most listen to artist on there last year

Got a song on YouTube with over 1 billion views and a few more with over 500 million
How many multi-platinum albums he got?

How many number 1 albums he have?

How many number 1 singles has he had on the Billboard Top 40?

In what ways has he changed the game?

Who has he influenced?

Just asking.

Back