Welcome To aBlackWeb

Missy Elliott finds out Bad Bunny Jowell & Randy didn't clear sample for 'Safaera', Jowell calls Missy a b!tçh in interview about Royalties

Dumbass is at least smart enough to know when he is beat.

Missy dont even have to lift a finger, 2 decades of constant positive influence will do enough to destroy dude.

Hell this lil stunt prolly already costing business.
Probably helps (for Missy at least) that it's timbo produced record too. You gonna piss off Missy AND Timbo? Good luck breaking into the US market

Dumbass is at least smart enough to know when he is beat.

Missy dont even have to lift a finger, 2 decades of constant positive influence will do enough to destroy dude.

Hell this lil stunt prolly already costing business.

double edged sword

I've never heard of dude until now, sure sum folks have boosted his streams

Probably helps (for Missy at least) that it's timbo produced record too. You gonna piss off Missy AND Timbo? Good luck breaking into the US market
They are latin artist. Majority of people who listen are spanish speaking people. I dont know who jowell is but had bunny is a mega star. He already has the US market. Jowell doesnt need english speaking listeners support.

Lucky they didn't sample something from Sting.. heard he took majority of the percentage from JuiceWRLD song

I think with Sting, it's about building a relationship. Lots of people sample his music, but I don't think he kills the people who actually reach out and show respect.

Also, if you don't want to pay royalties, make some original music. At this point, people are basically sampling samples, so of course you're going to have a ton of people to pay.

Imagine you're a grown ass seasoned vet in this here music game and some nigga calling himself Bad Bunny got a problem with you.......

Shit I only knew bad bunny from those corny ass snoop dogg beer commercials.

Had no idea he was a actual singer.

But in terms of the wider public giving af bout this music...its jus a phase. I remember the reggaeton craze in the early 2000s.

Americans will eventually move on

Bad Bunny has literally been the most streamed artist in the world the past 2 years on Spotify. So he's not just some random person in this scenario. He's definitely a big name musician just not to the English only speaking American audience. And he isn't even the one who said this stupid shit about Missy. Jowell knew exactly what he was insinuating and that's why nobody is buying his bullshit attempt at trying to clean it up. He was banking on his audience not having any idea of who Missy was and his comments staying within that spanish speaking audience but now that it's gone past them he's caught out there. He gets whatever he deserves in this

If it wasn't for Corona beer I wouldn't have any idea of who the fuck bad bunny is. That's not to say he not a mega star it's just I never would've known who he is. Shit because of the commercials I realized who he was on Narcos.

Back