Minneapolis cop found guilty in shooting death of unarmed Australian white woman

I dont know the guy, but from my experience from interacting with Somali men, the odds of him being a coon are high. They really dont think of themselves as being black like us, they think of themselves as Somali first and closer to Arabs second. Shit is wild.

They are closer to them than they are of us that descend from West Africa

I dont know the guy, but from my experience from interacting with Somali men, the odds of him being a coon are high. They really dont think of themselves as being black like us, they think of themselves as Somali first and closer to Arabs second. Shit is wild.

So he a coon cause he acknowledge his nationality?

String, please refrain from putting "coon" in the thread titles fam

They are closer to them than they are of us that descend from West Africa
I guess i didnt explain it clearly, so that my mistake. They see Arabs as their peers, sometimes even looking up to them. And they see black people as below them. So if you're by Somali and you hear the word "Jareer" (pronounced: Jah-rear), just know they talking about you. Thats the term they use when referring to black people, basically means 'nappy hair'.

Didn't she just knock on the car window, and he shot her? How the hell can you be a cop and be so easily frightened. All the the cops that shoot at the slightest provocation need the same verdict he got.

Exactly. Like why sign up for a job that requires danger and be scared all the damn time? Like joining the army amd being scared of gunfire.

Reactions: wutang
And yes any black cop in this day and age is probably a coon or cool with coon shit. And no that does not mean i think black criminals should be free to fuck up the community

Reactions: Inglewood_B
So I said these Africans dont consider themselves black and you then imply i call them coons for acknowledging their nationality.... So you you purposely see what you wanna see.

Cause you did.

You said the Somali guy doesn't see himself as black/us. As in African-American. He's not, he's Somali.

David Ortiz LOOKS black, but he's not. He's Dominican.

Somalians are not like West Africans.

They may have some color in their skin but they are not like west Africans