Welcome To aBlackWeb

Million MAGA March - Nov 14

That's bait, and everyone who doesnt like them needs to steer clear of that entire mess.

They are praying and hoping that this triggers anti protests and a huge clash that would give reason and cause for him to do someshit with over reaching power.

Of course all the militants and liberal white folk will fall for this and give him exactly what he wants.

There are trump protesters who are at "Black Lives Matter" plaza EVERYDAY. Which is right there at the park in front of the white house. What I mean by that is there are groups of people who actually sleep out there and I don't mean homeless people. Crowd size down there varies by day and time. There is a fence that has blocked the park in front of the white house for months. So people unless you work at the state dept, treas. dept or white house can't even get close to the white house.

I believe protests against trump were already planned for the 14th. Some other counter protests were planned once word got out about the trump supporters rally

Whatever happens if the groups clash is what happens. Fuck if I care though.

DC is a no carry city so ain't going to be no open carry going on. Some can try to conceal carry if they choose but they can be locked up for that. At the end if shots go off secret service, DC & park police ain't picking sides on who they are going to shoot. Everybody is a target.

Can't always run from the fight just because you feel one side has a bigger gun than your side does. Stand on how you feel win lose or draw and let the chips fall where they may.

i know Covid looking like

Hand Sanitizer GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

Ehhh, as long as they dont go looking for trouble

Trump gonna use it as photo op and write yrs later Millions of Ppl turned out to see him off

Streets already getting blocked off near the white house, had to drive around to get home. Hopefully they not out there too early cuz I got shit to do in the morning. Freedom Plaza already had a huge crowd, not sure if it was MAGA or anti-trump though

Back