Welcome To aBlackWeb

Mickey Factz - Wraith (Royce Da 5'9 Diss)

I dont even know why anyone even needs to jump in to help Royce. Aside from Joe.. neither of these niggas mentioned anyone from slaughterhouse.

Royce is the one that said the sun chips line was aimed at Mickey and brought this on himself. He can take both of these cats on without having to tag someone in.. but im here for more diss tracks regardless lol
Who tf is Joe?

call him Top3 (not 1 or 2). You know better than that

What did he say?

that Royce taking it too seriously and that the people just want him to fuckin RAP.

That this has the potential to be a great moment in hip hop and the focus is on lyrics and it dont have to go somewhere else outside of on wax. Kept saying turn the negative vibes he feeling and turn it into a positive.

Royce wasnt trying to hear it tho

that Royce taking it too seriously and that the people just want him to fuckin RAP.

That this has the potential to be a great moment in hip hop and the focus is on lyrics and it dont have to go somewhere else outside of on wax. Kept saying turn the negative vibes he feeling and turn it into a positive.

Royce wasnt trying to hear it tho

He is taking it too personally, which history has shown he has a tendency to do though. Mans is sensitive but so is Lupe.

However, you can't call someone a bitch, who you don't know that well, and get upset because they don't respond in the way you think they should.

Same goes for Factz, that sun chip is od disrespectful

"If you shoot my dog imma kill yo cat"

tenor.gif

Lol Royce 59 crying? wtf is going on?

mickey factz being emotion saying your a legend Royce always been a fan lol this is strange

Mickey factz and Lupe planned to diss Royce a while ago they are conforming it. Pretty lame. Not fair

Still no response to either of them? smh I know I shouldn't be putting a time on it but damn...

Back