Welcome To aBlackWeb

Mickey Factz - Wraith (Royce Da 5'9 Diss)

Royce better holla at Crook at minimum if he's trying to make this a tag team match lol

I would say Em ain't got time for Lupe and Mickey,but he petty

Also Crooked could also be that friend or part of the friends he's talking about.

Joell,Royce,and Crook vs Mickey,Lupe,Lux,and maybe Mook.Hip hop excellence.

Lupe vs Em would be kinda crazy.

The diss was pretty good.Didn't like the impersonations .He got RJ down pact though.

I would say Em ain't got time for Lupe and Mickey,but he petty

Also Crooked could also be that friend or part of the friends he's talking about.

Joell,Royce,and Crook vs Mickey,Lupe,Lux,and maybe Mook.Hip hop excellence.

Lupe vs Em would be kinda crazy.

The diss was pretty good.Didn't like the impersonations .He got RJ down pact though.

Lupe did an impersonation too on IG and deleted it.

Someone recorded it though 😂

Lupe did an impersonation too on IG and deleted it.

Someone recorded it though 😂

I would say usually Royce is more direct in his bars than Lupe,but in this battle Lupe was more direct.

I fuck with both of them and love lyrics,but as far as Lupe saying this about Royce......
C-658VsXoAo3ovC.jpg

Just to add to the Mickey disrespect

I literally didn't know this niggas name was "Factz" until just a few minutes ago. I always thought it was Fats.

I'm also positive this might be the 2nd time I've heard this nigga rap but I'm impressed. He's better than I thought he was

That Marvel line was fire

Crook would jump in this alot faster than Joe and Joell lol. Damn shame drunk Royce would've git at both of them on the same track talking OD shit with like 5 different instrumentals.

I dont even know why anyone even needs to jump in to help Royce. Aside from Joe.. neither of these niggas mentioned anyone from slaughterhouse.

Royce is the one that said the sun chips line was aimed at Mickey and brought this on himself. He can take both of these cats on without having to tag someone in.. but im here for more diss tracks regardless lol

Im kinda behind on all this Royce battling stuff, this was a dope diss record though...

Didnt Mickey used to post on AHH??? Im pretty sure he AHH used to atleast post his tunes on their music section...

I dont even know why anyone even needs to jump in to help Royce. Aside from Joe.. neither of these niggas mentioned anyone from slaughterhouse.

Royce is the one that said the sun chips line was aimed at Mickey and brought this on himself. He can take both of these cats on without having to tag someone in.. but im here for more diss tracks regardless lol
It wasn't he basically told him if the shoe fits, micky kept talking and he was like well now it is about you so whatup ??? I wish he stop playing and v knock lupe head off. He owe him one more diss anyway.. lambda was a response.

Back