Welcome To aBlackWeb

Breaking News Michigan man who was trapping pedophiles got shot

The reason why Chris Hansen was able to get away with what he was doing? Is because he was having decoys set the men up to approach a certain location, that was surveyed out the teeth. They literally had dozens of police officers on set. Just to make sure nothing bad went down. Even Skeeter Jean has people ready to pounce. You can’t just set these men up and think that they’ll just lie down. They won’t.

It’s because they’re into sexual deviance. If I remember correctly? To catch a predator had to get cut off, because not only did a white man kill himself, but there were so many people upset that the image of white men was getting derailed image wise, because of how many of them were getting busted trying to have relations with children. He was doing a very good service, but ultimately it wasn’t smart what he was doing.

I get what you're saying and all, but in my opinion the image of white men is already that of sexual deviancy. I guess it could be said that TCAP showed just how close those white male sexual predators are with them catching a rabbi, cops, teachers, a firefighter, men from all walks of life showed up to get caught. And then there was the District Attorney that offed himself on camera.

It did show that these white male predators are everywhere. They live next to you, prolly been in your house watching the game or at a cookout, all the while they might be scoping out your kids.

Yeah, white America ain't ready to have that shit thrown in their faces.

I get what you're saying and all, but in my opinion the image of white men is already that of sexual deviancy. I guess it could be said that TCAP showed just how close those white male sexual predators are with them catching a rabbi, cops, teachers, a firefighter, men from all walks of life showed up to get caught. And then there was the District Attorney that offed himself on camera.

It did show that these white male predators are everywhere. They live next to you, prolly been in your house watching the game or at a cookout, all the while they might be scoping out your kids.

Yeah, white America ain't ready to have that shit thrown in their faces.

Exactly. The fact that there are many white men who cannot wait to take advantage of these little girls. It just set a bad precedent for people in general, because how exactly do you out maneuver that? It lowers the social image of their people.

On TCAP they knew police was everywhere after season 1,but I guess somebody could have got crazy season 1 before the cops could help.

Be crazy if somebody had pulled out and shot Chris Hansen like when the cheater's dude got stabbed on tv.

Damn, on MLK and Perry tho? And he ain't have no pole with him??? I used to live off MLK and Auburn back inna day, and that was a fuckin shithole back then, MLK and Perry down the way wasn't much better, if not worse back in the 90's.

The moment he rolled up and saw some young cats he shoulda called hook for backup, 'cause these young nigga stay with the heat on 'em.

In Michigan, anything under 16 is statutory rape. Even with the Romeo and Juliet law in place, sexual contact is allowable, but penetration is not and they can't be more than 4 years apart in age. So, if the decoy was claiming 12 or 13, the 18 year old is still a predator.

I was waiting for the age of the prey to come out. It was 15 and now i agree with her take

We're talking about an 18 and 17 year old talking to a 15 year old. That's not pedophilia, that's an overzealous vigilante turned clown policing normal teenage activities.

He should have learned to pick his battles better than that but all his success of catching past suspects blinded him.

Bro wasted his life for nothing. And I hope the kids beat the case (if they're black)

Pick your battles wisely

Back