Welcome To aBlackWeb

Breaking News Michigan man who was trapping pedophiles got shot

In Michigan, anything under 16 is statutory rape. Even with the Romeo and Juliet law in place, sexual contact is allowable, but penetration is not and they can't be more than 4 years apart in age. So, if the decoy was claiming 12 or 13, the 18 year old is still a predator.

I was wondering about this but I wasn’t exactly sure how Michigans laws work with someone who’s 18.

The reason why Chris Hansen was able to get away with what he was doing? Is because he was having decoys set the men up to approach a certain location, that was surveyed out the teeth. They literally had dozens of police officers on set. Just to make sure nothing bad went down. Even Skeeter Jean has people ready to pounce. You can’t just set these men up and think that they’ll just lie down. They won’t.

It’s because they’re into sexual deviance. If I remember correctly? To catch a predator had to get cut off, because not only did a white man kill himself, but there were so many people upset that the image of white men was getting derailed image wise, because of how many of them were getting busted trying to have relations with children. He was doing a very good service, but ultimately it wasn’t smart what he was doing.

Back