Welcome To aBlackWeb

Michelle Obama says We've got to vote like the future of our democracy depends on it." ahead of 2022 midterm election

Good riddance. I have no need for their optics and theatrics. That image of them kneeling will always symbolize their constant means of exploitation of the same people who entrusted many of them to their lifelong positions.

What makes matters worse is that they totally get it. They aren't ignorant of what they're doing. "Vote for us, at least we're not the Republicans".
Sure but in name only, when in fact they're actually much worse because they smile in your face pretending to be something they're not.

At least the Republicans are honest about who they are. They hate us and they band together and get shit done for the things that they want. I prefer my racism overt, out in the open so I know my enemy. This is not an endorsement for the Republican party but an observation. It's fuck both sides.

The Dems have the majority and have nothing to show for it.They can't even agree on what they're having for lunch. But I know what they will have, a large helping of fucking over the people, dressed in a get nothing done gravy, the white part of iceberg lettuce and a side of mashed photo ops

CJRXBSXQNNH6M46LUMAQSGTHBE.jpg

Fuck em.

Fucked up but not surprising that this wasn't taken for the disrespect that it was by most black people.

Good riddance. I have no need for their optics and theatrics. That image of them kneeling will always symbolize their constant means of exploitation of the same people who entrusted many of them to their lifelong positions.

What makes matters worse is that they totally get it. They aren't ignorant of what they're doing. "Vote for us, at least we're not the Republicans".
Sure but in name only, when in fact they're actually much worse because they smile in your face pretending to be something they're not.

At least the Republicans are honest about who they are. They hate us and they band together and get shit done for the things that they want. I prefer my racism overt, out in the open so I know my enemy. This is not an endorsement for the Republican party but an observation. It's fuck both sides.

The Dems have the majority and have nothing to show for it.They can't even agree on what they're having for lunch. But I know what they will have, a large helping of fucking over the people, dressed in a get nothing done gravy, the white part of iceberg lettuce and a side of mashed photo ops

CJRXBSXQNNH6M46LUMAQSGTHBE.jpg

Fuck em.

Hillary Clinton dancing clip.gif

Sarkozy laughing clip.gif

Back