Michele Tafoya retires from being a sideline reporter then reveals herself as a Karen MAGA klan member

These people say the same things that has been said by dumb ass conservatives for decades...moving on

Honestly, I really hope this is just a money play to get put on by Fox or something.

But why? Why do yo hope that? Was MT some sort of moral paragon for you before these comments?

Was she one of the political scientists that you look to in order to get a good gauge of what's happening out here?

Were you convinced all these years that MT was a BLM enthusiast and now your opinion of her is shattered?

Was MT spotted holding it down at a rally for Eric Garner and shit, so you felt like she was down for the cause?

Let MT be who she is, B. You likely have never ever said that woman's name before this controversy. This is no different than a regualr person walking down the ztreet who is professionally forced to be around a lot of black peoplefinally letting her thou ghts be known. We don't give a damn when the nameless. faceless people feel like this. We don't hope and pray that they have other motivations. We just nod our head, and say 'Cool' and then move on. Because fuck 'em.

MT just happens to be on TV.

Last edited:
But why? Why do yo hope that? Was MT one sort of moral paragon for you before these comments?

Was she one of the political scientists that you look to in order to get a good gauge of what's happening out here?

Were you convinced all these years that MT was a BLM enthusiast and now your opinion of her is shattered?

Was MT spotted holding it down at a rally for Eric Garner and shit, so you felt like she was down for the cause?

Let MT be who she is, B. You likely have never ever said that woman's name before this controversy. This is no different than a regualr person walking down the ztreet who is professionally forced to be around a lot of black peoplefinally letting her thou ghts be known. We don't give a damn when the nameless. faceless people feel like this. We don't hope and pray that they have other motivations. We just nod our head, and say 'Cool' and then move on. Because fuck 'em.

Co-sign, but…..

Get ready..

Now you’re gonna get criticized for telling people what they can and can’t be outraged about.

• Haha
Reactions: deadeye
About to be over nah... cacs will be runnin on this til we are waterworld

Oh I know… I’m just saying It ain’t all over TV like it was months ago. She missed her chance to strike while the iron was hot and become a right wing icon. Bitch is late af to the CRT party

Reactions: deadeye
But why? Why do yo hope that? Was MT one sort of moral paragon for you before these comments?

Kobe wtf clip.gif

Lebron stop clip.gif

You read way too much into that post bruh.

It's not really about her........at least not for me it isn't.

It's just a sad commentary on society that someone would retire from a successful career............ just so she could have the freedom to spew ignorance.

Reactions: Inglewood_B
I guess…this era of “news networks” puzzles me lol

yea

a lot of these 24hr "news networks" fill the time w/ folks givin their opinion on the news

it's not like your local news top stories where they'll jus report what's happened & not have commentators/contributors

I believe fox news even said in court they're jus entertainment & shouldn't be held to the same standards as real journalist