Welcome To aBlackWeb

Michele Tafoya retires from being a sideline reporter then reveals herself as a Karen MAGA klan member

So?

Like...I care ZERO about this. MT has never said or done anything that would make me consider her an ally. I didn't give a fuck about what MT thought about shit yesterday and I don't care today. This is good to know, in terms of just being aware of the world around you and as an interesting story and from a sports perspective. But in the grand scheme of things, I don't give a fuck about this at all.

MT feels how she feels and spent 30 years shutting the fuck up about it, as she should. Now she's free to speak her mind.

Whatever.

I'm going to make a bagel.

This is both sad..........and hilarious.

I mean, it was already stated in one of the tweets, but it's funny and tragic how people like her just can't help themselves.

When everything went down with Kaepernick and all the protests in 2020..............she was probably dying to say something about it, but felt like her job as a sideline reporter was holding her back.

Honestly, I really hope this is just a money play to get put on by Fox or something.

At least we'd know she didn't really believe all this shit.

But, if her decision to retire was based solely on her wanting to be her true self.........then she's gonna end up being her own worst enemy.

Last edited:
Back