MGM+ - FROM (Season 3, Fall 2024)

This show does a piss poor job of explaining things, they haven't explained anything at all

But they are giving us just that
I just watched episode 3

I make sure to watch again right after
The clues are subtle but there right there

Reactions: AP2.5
But they are giving us just that
I just watched episode 3

I make sure to watch again right after
The clues are subtle but there right there
Ok bet

Imma watch this evening

Hadn't seen the 3rd ep

• Goat
Reactions: Maywood
Its only on episode five which is the halfway point. Things should be moving along from here out.
I know fam but still lol

These niggas been threatening to play the big joker for too many episodes. Hell, play a 7 of spades or something. You can win a book with that

• Haha
Reactions: Inori
I know fam but still lol

These niggas been threatening to play the big joker for too many episodes. Hell, play a 7 of spades or something. You can win a book with that
Yeah I'm here for the ride just like all of you guys waiting to see what's unfolds. You ever watch Evil it's star's that guy who played luke cage Mike Colter. If you want to watch something like this but will a twist and better pacing you must want to give it a chance. It has three seasons which the fourth one starts in july.

Reactions: TonyDubbz
Yeah I'm here for the ride just like all of you guys waiting to see what's unfolds. You ever watch Evil it's star's that guy who played luke cage Mike Colter. If you want to watch something like this but will a twist and better pacing you must want to give it a chance. It has three seasons which the fourth one starts in july.
I was all in on Evil the first season then it went off the rails fast. I gave up on I think season 2 or 3

The slow pace of this show is killing me, a season and a half in and we don't know anything.

Reactions: 87alan