Welcome To aBlackWeb

MeTooBoys - Female-on-Male Rape Culture

By woman standards, men are sexually assaulted all the time. Men and women just have different standards for sexual assault and rape.

When it comes to one man getting held down and forcibly raped, yeah that's probably exclusively done by other men. However, that's not the only thing that's labelled as rape.

How are men sexually assaulted all the time? How often are men propositioned at work? How often do women grab mens dick or asses? I've never heard of a single incident in my whole career

Women can sexual assault men and yes it happens but to think it's anywhere near as prevalent as men abusin' women is kinda sad imo

Men rape men far more often than women do, unless you have a study to the contrary

By woman standards, men are sexually assaulted all the time. Men and women just have different standards for sexual assault and rape.

When it comes to one man getting held down and forcibly raped, yeah that's probably exclusively done by other men. However, that's not the only thing that's labelled as rape.

You ain't gotta hold someone down...

I posted this up on the IC when it happened.

And this happened in Chicago.

How are men sexually assaulted all the time? How often are men propositioned at work? How often do women grab mens dick or asses? I've never heard of a single incident in my whole career

Women can sexual assault men and yes it happens but to think it's anywhere near as prevalent as men abusin' women is kinda sad imo

Men rape men far more often than women do, unless you have a study to the contrary

Read the study I posted. Prison rape is far worse in women's prisons than in men's prisons and it's because of inmates raping each other at a higher rate.

I feel this thread is disingenuous. It's not here to highlight an issue men face, its here to to conflate the the sexual abuse men do suffer from women with the rampant sexual violence regularly inflicted upon women by men.

Imo of course

I feel this thread is disingenuous. It's not here to highlight an issue men face, its here to to conflate the the sexual abuse men do suffer from women with the rampant sexual violence regularly inflicted upon women by men.

Imo of course

Of course you would think that, you've probably never had it happen to you. I, on the other hand, went through the shit ad a kid and as an adult, so it's something I have a particular interest in, and I'm glad it's finally getting some attention.

I never said sexual assault was just as prevalent as with women. I also never said that men rape more than women do. Stop creating straw men to argue against.

I said men are sexually assaulted all the time when using some of the standards that are being put in place nowadays. Do women go around grabbing men's asses all the time without permission? Not really. Do women grab men's arms or touch their chests or shoulders or other muscular areas a lot without permission? Yeah, that kinda thing happens a lot, so if the standard for sexual assault is unwanted physical contact, then men are sexually assaulted all the time. The difference is that when a dude slaps a chick on the ass, most reasonable people would call that sexual assault or harassment. However, when woman grabs a dude's arm and starts squeezing on his bicep while complimenting him, no calls that anything. That's where the double standard comes in because they are the same damn thing.

As far as who is raping who, event that's not as cut and dry as people want to make it seem.

Bisexual and homosexual women are actually raped and sexually assaulted by their partners more often that straight women.

So when you reduce the likelihood of a man being in the relationship or you take men out of the relationship altogether, women are actually more likely to be raped by their partners. This topic isn't as simple as "Men are bad and rapey." Women can be violators and men can be victims.

Bisexual and homosexual women are actually raped and sexually assaulted by their partners more often that straight women.

So when you reduce the likelihood of a man being in the relationship or you take men out of the relationship altogether, women are actually more likely to be raped by their partners. This topic isn't as simple as "Men are bad and rapey." Women can be violators and men can be victims.

Which falls in line precisely with the study I posted earlier in this thread: When left by themselves (i.e. in prison) Women rape one another at surprisingly high rates.

It also serves to add another layer to the bi/homosexual female problem of physical violence in their relationships.

It is true and this article doesn't say men are mostly raped by women, it says men who are made to penetrate usually have female abusers.

Made to penetrate is one way men can be raped, I suppose, but the far more common way would be for a man to penetrate another man

It still minimalize female-on-male sex abuse by blaming male-on-male abuse instead.

We like to gaslight and victim blaming so much about the prevalent vagaries of female rape culture against opposite-sex victims, that we're now even pushing back from the dirt some outmoded homophobic prejudices about male homosexuals been much proponent to be even depraved paedophiles.

I've honest to God have had females in my face since the 3rd grade.. i kinda always knew that I am deemed attractive by some..but not all women..figured that kind-of stuff came with the territory..

this thread is odd to me I can see a child being harassed by a full grown ass woman but an adult male..just tell thst heifer naw you not interested and keep it moving I need details to really see this me too male shit

I've honest to God have had females in my face since the 3rd grade.. i kinda always knew that I am deemed attractive by some..but not all women..figured that kind-of stuff came with the territory..

this thread is odd to me I can see a child being harassed by a full grown ass woman but an adult male..just tell thst heifer naw you not interested and keep it moving I need details to really see this me too male shit

Rape, or criminal sexual intercourse via coital/anal penetration or sex per se, is legally defined as such:

1. When the perpretrator coerces, entice or taunts a reluctant individual into having coital or anal sex by the use of physical and/or psychological intimidation or manipulation. As you can see in previous posts, I'd published some interesting screenshots of a heated fighting between I and a Reddit female member who boasted about how she manipulated and gaslighted her boyfriend into having sex with her, using religion and if you track down my posting stream online, you may find out a few posts accounting how I and a childhood friend get nearly molested by a group of female schoolmates right after they premeditedly stalked us, hunted us down, trapped and and encircled us, at age 14-- a rare accounted example of attempted female-on-male gangbang;
  2. Engaging into a coerced, or thereof questionably consented sexual intercourse without the latter individual's fully mental faculties or plain self-consciousness, which include performing coital or anal sex under substance (e.g. "drug rape" or "rape on substance") or while the partner is sleeping... how many niggas here boasts about how their girlfriends, ex-partners or wives did the whole rodeo on their lap, while they (the men) were still K.O. on booze, drugs or sleep? And how many women do you know who brag about engaging into coital sex when their partners and partners alone are under this state? Heck, you might certainly have read at least once about how I lost my virginity... ;
  3. When someone uses its social status, influence or authority to lull, entice or coerce lesser individuals into engaging into coital or anal sex in ways that may or may not out-steps commonly accepted power dynamic within intersex or common-sex relationships in society (e.g. "statuory rape") . Suspected examples of this might be: the former marriage of Canadian French singing superstar Céline Dion with her deceased thirty-years-so-older husband René Angélil, whose allegations of grooming and filtration with his protegee and now-widowed wife dates back from when she was 12 years old ; French President Emmanuel Macron and his twenty-five-years-so wife Brigittte, whose relationship started when she was teaching him as a student at 15 years old, and previously dated the latter one's father when he was 12 ; Woody Allen and his own adopted-daughter-turned-wife Soon-Yi Previn, whose allegations of sexual abuse amd rape against her are running since she was 7 years old. Or most notably the controversial affair between actress and "healing coach" Jada Pinkett Smith and her 23-year old "patient" and protegee August Alcina, who was playing with her son since they were minor, perceived Pinkett Smith as a surrogate parental authority figure and was at his lowest phychologically wise when their mentoring turned into an extramarital affair. Younger, I had been myself attemptively groomed and abused by some female authority figures and older girls I used to hold in high esteem.
The social fantasy narrative that redundantly hammers that rape is an exclusively and inherently male trait, and that both girls and full-grown women are unable to coerce sexual intercouse onto boys and men alike in any manner, is a intoxicating, cross-sexist logical fallacy mostly championed by some righteous skepticals, radical feminists, textbook misandrists, adherents to the toxic masculinity culture-- and, much ironically, the guilty minds themselves, in order to push away an overburdening plethora of statistical and factual data leading about the prevalence, normalization and counterproductively systematic denial of female-on-male rape culture in our societies.

All based upon the very same outmoded assumptions patriarchal gender role that Western society now esteems prejudicial and backwards at best, or degrading at most. It is time some of you niggas stop to troll a truth just because you esteem your individual bravados, beliefs and cognitive dissonances are worth better than the lives of both women and men who either found themselves destroyed by such degrees of perverted villainy, or refuses unlikely some of you lot in this forum to frame it under an supposedly empowering canvas then paint it with flowers.

Back