Welcome To aBlackWeb

Method Man - Tical: Classic or Nah?

Classic or Nah?

• Total voters
simulation

I disagree but at least you named a track...lol

I’m holding at there’s no weak tracks on this album...being a big Wu fan from tha jump Meth wasn’t my favorite in tha group so I didn’t expect as much as others I guess...I still expected dope lyrics, a different style from what was out at tha time and fire beats by Rza...that’s what I got and since I personally don’t have a weak track on tha album it’s a definite classic to me....

I disagree but at least you named a track...lol

I’m holding at there’s no weak tracks on this album...being a big Wu fan from tha jump Meth wasn’t my favorite in tha group so I didn’t expect as much as others I guess...I still expected dope lyrics, a different style from what was out at tha time and fire beats by Rza...that’s what I got and since I personally don’t have a weak track on tha album it’s a definite classic to me....

That song changes the flow of the LP, all those gritty beats then that shit comes on smh. But the LP sounds better in my ears than it use to, that shit knock takes a quick dip then levels out

Close but I don't. This shit was like the definition of grimey NY rap. The whole albums sounded like it was recorded in a dark alley somewhere. It's weird for Meth though. Out of all the Wu, he was probably the one that had the most commercial appeal, but this was probably the solo that was farthest from commercial friendly rap.

Nope

I think Tical and Return of the 36 Chambers are tied for the weakest album in between 36 Chambers and Wu Tang Forever

Back