Welcome To aBlackWeb

Method Man - Tical: Classic or Nah?

Classic or Nah?

• Total voters

Goldie

I Just Want Some Chips
Site Owner
23 years ago today Meth dropped his debut album Tical. Is it a classic or nah?

tumblr_ozfu93wK1Y1t1yehoo1_1280.jpg

This if any meth album has to be a classic. Maybe meth was over ya heads but this album hasn't let me down personally. Maybe y'all need to listen to it again
that's fair.

i first heard it when i was 12....and gave up on it when i was 14.....

while my perception of good music might have changed drastically....

i'm fairly certain that i'm not gonna go back and say the shit a classic...i might think it's better than when i heard it over 20 years ago...but thats about it

that's fair.

i first heard it when i was 12....and gave up on it when i was 14.....

while my perception of good music might have changed drastically....

i'm fairly certain that i'm not gonna go back and say the shit a classic...i might think it's better than when i heard it over 20 years ago...but thats about it
12-14 your mind couldn't have been that musically mature. TICAL was a different album, possibly a first of its kind stoner album.

The way music has evolved everyone's perception is misconstrued to a point.

This will fall in the GZA topic. Dark and gritty when music wasn't in that form quite yet.

It's classic because it was part of that seven album stretch that started with 36 Chambers and ended with Wu Tang Forever.

Having said that, Tical is the weakest of those seven albums imo.

It's classic because it was part of that seven album stretch that started with 36 Chambers and ended with Wu Tang Forever.

Having said that, Tical is the weakest of those seven albums imo.

Realest shit you eva’ wrote...

But still...Tical being tha weakest of those albums is like saying whoever your personal 7th favorite rapper is is tha weakest of ya top 7 lol

Its common knowledge Meth never dropped a classic album

What’s tha weak songs?? And how many he got cuz I just went to my library and did a quick skim thru...which tracks are weak?? Real question

Back