Welcome To aBlackWeb

Netflix Messiah (CANCELED After 1 Season)

Whut? He didn't do no miracles in the 1st season

He seemingly called a sandstorm that ended aggression on a town an lasted for a week, preaching through it.
He seemingly held back a tornado allowing everyone to get to safety.
He walked on water though they offered an explanation.

Like I said, they kept things pretty ambiguous. It could have gone either way.

He seemingly called a sandstorm that ended aggression on a town an lasted for a week, preaching through it.
He seemingly held back a tornado allowing everyone to get to safety.
He walked on water though they offered an explanation.

Like I said, they kept things pretty ambiguous. It could have gone either way.

Not to get to deep. But how tf did they explain him walkin on water?

So Yall just going to ignore the actual season finale where dude survived the plane crash unscathed and was resurrecting mofos left and right including the mossad agent?

I was hoping they were going to go in the direction that he was legit. Would have been nice to see a modern world reaction if he was real. I was surprised it was canceled because when it came out there was a lot of talk about the show

I just found it amazing how dude barely uttered a word, and people decided to come to their own conclusions. How fast he made enemies, and didn't say nada to warrant such hate.

So Yall just going to ignore the actual season finale where dude survived the plane crash unscathed and was resurrecting mofos left and right including the mossad agent?

Messiah broke that agent down just by staying at him.

I just found it amazing how dude barely uttered a word, and people decided to come to their own conclusions. How fast he made enemies, and didn't say nada to warrant such hate.

True, but sometimes it was annoying because when he did speak I expected to hear some really deep shit and it wasn't always that. Like when he had been hiding out in that tent all that time not talking to anyone and then made a big point out of going to find the kid and the trapped dog. He wound up just killing the dog. When he spoke, I expected him to say some real shit, and he basically just said "It's his time to go. Which was fine I guess, but underwhelming.

There was a theory out there that makes sense

Dude was actually the antichrist.. and the real messiah was the kid that survived the bombing / got the refugees to finally be accepted into the border. Yall mentioned him not healing the girl but remember he also killed the dog instead of saving it. That's 2 instances he doesn't show healing powers. Resurrecting the dead could go either way. The whole season you just see him manipulate people and grabbing worldwide media attention.

There was a theory out there that makes sense

Dude was actually the antichrist.. and the real messiah was the kid that survived the bombing / got the refugees to finally be accepted into the border. Yall mentioned him not healing the girl but remember he also killed the dog instead of saving it. That's 2 instances he doesn't show healing powers. Resurrecting the dead could go either way. The whole season you just see him manipulate people and grabbing worldwide media attention.

Interesting theory, but that kid was kinda clueless. That's not exactly a trait you would expect for the messiah. On top of that, he was really only able to do the good things that he did because he got help from the other guy. It wouldn't make sense for the antichrist to help the Messiah realize who he is.

Back