Welcome To aBlackWeb

Netflix Messiah (CANCELED After 1 Season)

Just when I was getting bored bruh did that shit lol. Damn.

Niggas was big mad lmao.

I might have to start a thread on what he did there.
I've never really considered what the response would be to something like that happening in real life.

Turned this on, fst fwd'd 10mins to see if it was still subtitles then proceeded to hit the back button. Too lazy to read and watch this shit.

It's not subtitles. It's an American show lol.

It's just those first 15-20 mins they in Syria.

Watched the first few episodes with the wife. Might watch some more tonight. It's slow tonight

I don't know if this dude legit or not, the lil girl died that he supposedly healed but he raising plane crash victims from the dead

Was a good watch but im just lost on those supposed powers ‍♂️ can heal death but not a disease

did he get the preacher daughter pregnant again?

There's a difference between ability and willingness. Just because a thing can be done doesn't mean it will be done. We don't know what conversation he had with that little girl. He may have told her that he wasn't going to heal her and she was at peace with that when she came out and told her mom, "I'm ready to go home."

Uhh...I don't think he gave any indication that he was gonna heal the lil girl tho. I think they wanted you to believe that, but he never said "Yes...I will heal you". Her MAMA had that perception that his could.

The big takeaway is how easily everyone came up wit their own assumptions...how he garnered enemies...and this man barely uttered one word that warranted the hate he received.

He never claimed himself as the Messiah...THEY did. And yet...the hate he got from people's false perception of him, only solidified the notion that people fear what they don't understand, or can't explain. Or how muthafuccas will go to great lengths, just to maintain the "power" they have.

Just saw this shit was cancelled, we will never know who the hell this guy was

Just saw this shit was cancelled, we will never know who the hell this guy was

Damn, that sucks. I was looking forward to the next season. The did a good job of muddying the water and making it unclear where they were going with the story.

Back