Welcome To aBlackWeb

Men's Looks Matter More Than Women Admit, Study Shows

That’s exactly what it is! Sorry if I didn’t word it to be that from the beginning,

No need to apologize cause that means different things to different people. Appreciate the explanation

With that being the case I can agree with that being a way of life. Keeps a relationship fresh and evolving with less dull and boring moments

Women say things dont matter all the time, when they do in fact matter. They for some reason just want to appear laid back about that ever that matter is

Reactions: B_A
I just read the thread and saw people were serious.

I think we underrate how low physical attraction is on the list of things that are important to women. Not saying women dont want a man thats attractive to them, but saying that when you make a woman laugh, that goes up on the list above attractiveness. And then you say something intresting, do something she finds cute, and that goes above attractiveness too.

But when you have a study like this, where its just words describing a personality and a picture, and no conversation and no way to connect, it makes sense that physical attraction rates higher
This. All those attributes actually make that person look better and better, so you start to only see someone you're attracted to.

Women say things dont matter all the time, when they do in fact matter. They for some reason just want to appear laid back about that ever that matter is

Thats human though fam. Shit thats not important today becomes a ton more important tomorrow.

Funny enough, this is a main reason why alot of marriages become sexless. Cause the woman was attracted to her husband as a whole but wasnt physically attracted, and after a bunch of years, some of the other shit wore off, and now she stuck with a ugly mfer. Shits hilarious and sad as fuck at the same time.

Thats human though fam. Shit thats not important today becomes a ton more important tomorrow.

Funny enough, this is a main reason why alot of marriages become sexless. Cause the woman was attracted to her husband as a whole but wasnt physically attracted, and after a bunch of years, some of the other shit wore off, and now she stuck with a ugly mfer. Shits hilarious and sad as fuck at the same time.
tenor.gif

85% of the dudes I talked to were ugly to me but had other qualities that made me like them.

Lol..some guy on reddit posted that he lost his shit after he overheard his wife say that she settle for him..
I'm fairly certain unless you're dating a chick from the absolute slums, the majority of women will think just the same.

To the female posters, have you ever dated your equal? And if so, were you happy?

I'm fairly certain unless you're dating a chick from the absolute slums, the majority of women will think just the same.

To the female posters, have you ever dated your equal? And if so, were you happy?
wxVzajW.png mmmmmm, good question

Back