Welcome To aBlackWeb

Men: Why do you like this lipstick style so much?

So the other day, I'm walking in the mall minding my business, and then I stopped everything I was doing and just stared at this lady cause she had lipstick on like I like.

Even went out of my way to be nice to her.
Lmao. Did you buy her a house too? 🤣

It’s always interesting to me to see how much women do for each other that they attribute to doing it for men, when men never asked for it. Yea we’ll accept you and give you compliments because it’s what you want. But lipstick or no, as long as they can wrap around a dick, it’s all good.
I don’t wear lipstick for men. Lmao.

I dont care much for lipstick. Does nothing for me. It is not a turn on or turn off. I dont like the marks it leaves after kissing. I prefer lip gloss.

I love lipstick but I don’t wear it too much around my man. I like kissing and he don’t be liking that shit on his lips.

A kiss gon win every time.

I love lipstick but I don’t wear it too much around my man. I like kissing and he don’t be liking that shit on his lips.

A kiss gon win every time.
That’s very true. I’ve had this experience with a guy I dated. I still wore my lipstick though cos I love lipstick. He complained all the time but idgaf

Barefaced woman w/ little lipstick/lipgloss on is elegance.

When we alone I'ma compliment her lips and see what it do.

I prefer the sheen of lip gloss over the matte of lipstick., especially when the lips are full and luscious 🫦.

As for makeup in general, I think most women look better with it if it's done right (sparingly). Typically if someones covering up imperfections, even slight ones, the result will just be better. If its an inch thick, something's not right.

Anytime I've ever gone out with a chick that liked to put on a lot of makeup and they asked me how they looked, I'd say "Like a clown."

I never told them not to put it on though. They did what they wanted. Just don't expect me to lie about how I feel about it.

I didn't even see this win before "she" left....

You going to regret that interaction if lose the popularity contest by one vote. You should have told her what she wanted to hear, won the competition, and then got your corruption on like any good BMore politician would do.

Back