Welcome To aBlackWeb

Men: Why do you like this lipstick style so much?

I’m not upset. Like I said I’m bored. You called out me making these posts. Then I called out you say the same things in all my posts. You’re not actually adding any new information. And then suddenly I’m “upset” cos I called out that at the very least you’re doing the same thing you’re accusing me of doing. I mean you want to talk about it so I gave you the floor. But then you’re not adding anything but saying I’m upset.

So at the very least I would hope you would t come into any other thread I make to say the same thing again since, as we established, it’s not adding anything new or driving conversation.
I'm not sure what any of this means

I told you in another thread that I like your confidence and that I think it’s dope.

Do I also think it’s funny that you hide these vanity threads under the guise of what men are doing in response to you being/doing xyz (having a fat ass, wearing make up a certain way)? Yes. Yes I do.

See you next episode
I don’t remember you saying you like my confidence. However, I’m fine in real life. It is a big part of my life because we all know how people react to fineness. I was genuinely asking why men like that lipstick style because I was not expecting such a reaction. I’m not exactly going to go up to a random man to ask him why he likes it. So I do it online. It’s not a vanity thread. You interpret me asking about my life as vanity and again, that’s YOUR interpretation. You’re free to interpret it however you like, however since you don’t know my heart of my motivation for doing so, you come across as judgemental and insecure to me. You are free to interpret whatever you want about my posts and I am free to make my own assumptions about who you are as a person from your reaction to me.

Good day sir!

I'm not sure what any of this means
Ait. See you next post I make about men, where you’ll say the same thing once again, talking about how men don’t feel that way at all. I noticed you also didn’t respond when I called you out to say actually you ran in here to say men of ABW don’t like it when only two men responded. But keep playing dumb when you’re called out.

I don’t remember you saying you like my confidence. However, I’m fine in real life. It is a big part of my life because we all know how people react to fineness. I was genuinely asking why men like that lipstick style because I was not expecting such a reaction. I’m not exactly going to go up to a random man to ask him why he likes it. So I do it online. It’s not a vanity thread. You interpret me asking about my life as vanity and again, that’s YOUR interpretation. You’re free to interpret it however you like, however since you don’t know my heart of my motivation for doing so, you come across as judgemental and insecure to me. You are free to interpret whatever you want about my posts and I am free to make my own assumptions about who you are as a person from your reaction to me.

Good day sir!

https://ablackweb.com/threads/men-w...le-actually-being-with-one.54631/post-3450917

You literally complimented me then insulted me. Do you really expect a person who you said is confident to let that slide and accept such a “compliment”? It’s really childish behaviour. Either compliment a person or don’t.

I never insulted you at all.

I asked “what kind of weirdo confirmations do you want from us” and said “nobody cares about these threads until you post a pic”

I never insulted you

I never insulted you at all.

I asked “what kind of weirdo confirmations do you want from us” and said “nobody cares about these threads until you post a pic”

I never insulted you
To time, those two things are rude, insulting and dismissive. Like I said, you are free to post what you want and I am free to interpret it how I want, just as you are free to interpret my posts as vain.

Ait. See you next post I make about men, where you’ll say the same thing once again, talking about how men don’t feel that way at all. I noticed you also didn’t respond when I called you out to say actually you ran in here to say men of ABW don’t like it when only two men responded. But keep playing dumb when you’re called out

Maybe the stuff you post is repetitive?

I remember my friends and I would wear black lip liner with cheap clear lip gloss back in middle school. Lips would be shiny and sticky AF.

It’s always interesting to me to see how much women do for each other that they attribute to doing it for men, when men never asked for it. Yea we’ll accept you and give you compliments because it’s what you want. But lipstick or no, as long as they can wrap around a dick, it’s all good.

Back