Welcome To aBlackWeb

Men: Why do you like this lipstick style so much?

PlantainChips

I started wearing my lips like this and literally every guy stopped what he is doing and just stares at it. I’m actually thinking of no longer doing it cos men are being TOO nice to me.

IMG_9152.jpeg

I don't like that shit.

Lipstick is the only makeup I'm ok with though I still prefer a natural face.

I never like the black/dark brown outline and don't like black lipstick on a woman in general.

I don't like that shit.

Lipstick is the only makeup I'm ok with though I still prefer a natural face.

I never like the black/dark brown outline and don't like black lipstick on a woman in general.
Interesting … cos I wear black lipstick a lot and that’s another one that causes men to just stare at me like a piece of steak. And I had a guy I was seeing who used to ask that I wear it

I don't have any control over what women put on their faces.
My point is men clearly just lie about make up. Like we have eyes and see the effect it has on men. I think when men say they don’t like makeup they mean make up that doesn’t look good and don’t differentiate between make up that looks good and sexually enticing and ones that don’t.

More assumptions..

Most of your threads are assumptions about men that the men in here can't relate to at all....

It's weird

More assumptions..

Most of your threads are assumptions about men that the men in here can't relate to at all....

It's weird
Bruh like three guys replied. Like it’s so weird you get so upset when I ask questions about men. Like it’s not even that deep. I’m just bored.

Edit: it wasn’t even three guys. It was two 🤣

Bruh like three guys replied. Like it’s so weird you get so upset when I ask questions about men. Like it’s not even that deep. I’m just bored.
You detected upset?

I was just making an observation

You detected upset?

I was just making an observation
You literally run into every post I make about men to make the same observation and I’m thinking like Ok what am I supposed to do with that information like it’s not like I’m conducting a research survey. Im just making conversation really

Plus men lie as another guy pointed out in a post I asked about men finding flexible women attractive. I think a lot of men don’t want to admit to a lot of things about women - especially in a male space and especially when a woman brings it up.

I think you're upset 🤕
I’m not upset. Like I said I’m bored. You called out me making these posts. Then I called out you say the same things in all my posts. You’re not actually adding any new information. And then suddenly I’m “upset” cos I called out that at the very least you’re doing the same thing you’re accusing me of doing. I mean you want to talk about it so I gave you the floor. But then you’re not adding anything but saying I’m upset.

So at the very least I would hope you would t come into any other thread I make to say the same thing again since, as we established, it’s not adding anything new or driving conversation.

My point is men clearly just lie about make up. Like we have eyes and see the effect it has on men. I think when men say they don’t like makeup they mean make up that doesn’t look good and don’t differentiate between make ip that looks good and sexually enticing and once’s that don’t.

I don't know, I don't feel like I've ever been attracted to makeup and I think I can tell the difference between bad makeup and good makeup.

Lol is this thread really about men?

Or is it another thread about how fine you are?

My goodness, we get it. You got a fat ass and you attract the men everyday with various admirable characteristics that men seem to enjoy.
IMG_9153.gif

FYI: I have a lot of other threads that don’t talk about men. You can try responding to those instead of just running to complain about the few ones that talk about men. That would help lower your blood pressure.

View attachment 1136271

FYI: I have a lot of other threads that don’t talk about men. You can try responding to those instead of just running to complain about the few ones that talk about men. That would help lower your blood pressure.

I do be in your other threads tho.

It’s just…these not so low key vanity threads you be doing that be funny as shit to me.

I do be in your other threads tho.

It’s just…these not so low key vanity threads you be doing that be funny as shit to me.
I mean they are low key vanity threads according to YOU. The fact you interpret confidence as vanity says more about YOU than it does about me. It is my life and I speak about my life here. I’m not going to lie to make you feel comfortable. And the fact you bring it up constantly shows you’re not comfortable with it. That’s a YOU problem that you keep trying to make into a me problem by making the same comment over and over again.

I mean they are low key vanity threads according to YOU. The fact you interpret confidence as vanity says more about YOU than it does about me. It is my life and I speak about my life here. I’m not going to lie to make you feel comfortable. And the fact you bring it up constantly shows you’re not comfortable with it. That’s a YOU problem that you keep trying to make into a me problem by making the same comment over and over again.

I told you in another thread that I like your confidence and that I think it’s dope.

Do I also think it’s funny that you hide these vanity threads under the guise of what men are doing in response to you being/doing xyz (having a fat ass, wearing make up a certain way)? Yes. Yes I do.

See you next episode

Back