Welcome To aBlackWeb

Men who lust after curvy women 24/7 and say they want one, but can’t handle actually being with one?

Lol

@PlantainChips aye…lol. One thing I get from these threads is that you think pretty highly of yourself and that’s dope. I love your confidence.

But…

All these threads about you having a fat ass and this that and the third. What kind of weirdo confirmations do you want from us?

Imma keep it ultra funky with you. Nobody cares about what you saying for real in any of these vanity threads until you post a picture. And I know you’ve said you won’t…but it’s the truth.

Lol

@PlantainChips aye…lol. One thing I get from these threads is that you think pretty highly of yourself and that’s dope. I love your confidence.

But…

All these threads about you having a fat ass and this that and the third. What kind of weirdo confirmations do you want from us?

Imma keep it ultra funky with you. Nobody cares about what you saying for real in any of these vanity threads until you post a picture. And I know you’ve said you won’t…but it’s the truth.
Ait. You don’t have to care or give me any confirmations. 😀 Does that solve it?

Do curvy women like skinny fellas
As a curvy woman, I actually don’t. I prefer thick muscular men too. There was a time when I was getting dangerously close to BBW category and suddenly all these extra buff gym dudes were constantly after me. 🤣

Back