Welcome To aBlackWeb

Men who lust after curvy women 24/7 and say they want one, but can’t handle actually being with one?

You again? Bro, if you don’t like my threads, click the ignore button. The stalking is getting really strange. It’s just the internet, like you can just ignore me. Please I’m begging you, click the ignore button cos I’m certainly going to be ignoring you. Hating someone who has never done anything to you online is just unhinged af.

He still a weirdo he just come to threads to complain he used to be a perv

Negative. Liking natural women is natural.

You said you see why ppl get bbl, i don't see why, tell me...
Men treat women with big asses way different than they do women without. There are a few men I know if I asked them to be with me would drop whichever woman they are currently with.

If you actually like the nigga why are you even entertaining that energy from other men?
I’m not talking about entertaining it. I’m talking about the attention a curvy woman will get just by walking out the door and how men try their best to get her attention

I’m not talking about entertaining it. I’m talking about the attention a curvy woman will get just by walking out the door and how men try their best to get her attention
If you are focused on your nigga instead of what other men are doing that's irrelevant.

OP is just not a realistic view to have imo. Kinda narcissistic if you ask me.

If you are focused on your nigga instead of what other men are doing that's irrelevant.

OP is just not a realistic view to have imo. Kinda narcissistic if you ask me.
That’s not the question I asked. Im not even going back and forth. Let me engage with someone who’s not bringing whatever anger they have about women into the discussion.

I can handle other men being attracted to my s/o it's how you act in response to that attention.

it can't just be as simple as chalking it up to insecurity.
That’s you though. Plenty of men can’t handle it even when the woman is not entertaining other men at all. I love how all the men are just trying to blame the woman instead of engage in a conversation about how many men cannot handle being with curvy women. The number of hateful, spiteful comments men leave in the Candy Shop threads is a very massive clue.

^^^ NOW THIS WOMAN IS 11/10 sexy

She can push me out the way to the person she really waved hi to while I just stand there looking confused and ashamed any day of the week

Back