Welcome To aBlackWeb

Men who lust after curvy women 24/7 and say they want one, but can’t handle actually being with one?

PlantainChips

I feel like a lot of men enjoy the fantasy of being with a curvy, in shape woman but realising just how many men would do crazy things just to smash and/or be with her gets too much for them to handle and the relationship quickly deteriorates.

In my personal experience, not many men can handle it.

Are you one of the curvy people you are referring to or are you just making an observation of some of your curvy friends..?

It's not the they can't " handle" them.... They don't fucking know them. They have no common Interest. And the only interest he has on her is purely physical.

If physical is only only thing attractive to you about a person, that union gonna have a short shelf life....

Shit gotta be more than looking good. A good convo gotta work is way in there somehow

I feel like a lot of men enjoy the fantasy of being with a curvy, in shape woman but realising just how many men would do crazy things just to smash and/or be with her gets too much for them to handle and the relationship quickly deteriorates.

In my personal experience, not many men can handle it.
If you actually like the nigga why are you even entertaining that energy from other men?

I think it’s the lack of impulse control

Yeah, the body looks great, but how they get there.

There inability to say no

Thereby opening the doors to all kinds of debauchery and narcissistic behavior which also removes any personal accountability

There’s always a reason why they couldn’t stop themselves

It's not the they can't " handle" them.... They don't fucking know them. They have no common Interest. And the only interest he has on her is purely physical.

If physical is only only thing attractive to you about a person, that union gonna have a short shelf life....

Shit gotta be more than looking good. A good convo gotta work is way in there somehow
I think you’re right .

Back