Welcome To aBlackWeb

Men Logic 😷... AKA Derrick Jaxn explains it all

My take about these random gossip news on another topic.

From one hand, whether he cheated or not, even if he did... what are they complaining about? Has she tried to run on his manhood, at the end of the day?? No one is dumb: you cannot simp and whiteknighting the way does without selling a commodity fetish. All of these bitter black women who drink this echo chamber he dare to call "advices" are thirsting for his ass.
Heck, my older sister, a single mother into her thirties, is totally amorous of this freak and refuse to hear anything that exposes his videos for what they are, so to speak toxic echo chambers to foster groupies groups from whih he can predatorily prey upon both mentally, financially and sexually.
He's indeed the fucking new Steve Harvey, but with the body of a Tyrone instead of an obese, balding Richard Pryor.

But, to the other hand... why all of these women are suddenly on his ass, suddenly? We were exposing this clown for years, but at the moment he scorned a thot they're all waging a witchhunt against him and the very suggested promiscuity he suggestively promoted into his video content for years!!

The hypocrisy of these people. No wonder why his two biggest detractors in Canada ended to back him up. Especially the Ethiopian Canadian.

Screenshot_20210321-104448_YouTube.jpg

i brought him up before but I dont think i made a thread

my single female fb friends used to share the shit outta that bs

oh and I posted a parody video here....bout to find it again
We def talked about that nigga on here and bashed him.. I think it was that pick me thread.. Ima find it.. I swear I hate that nigga and this made my day lol

He’s a Social Media “Love Guru” with a huge following of women believing he can help them find love through his books and merch

Man as time goes by im mad I didnt go down this route.

Anyone who knows me will say i was built to be a cult leader. I could have gone down this path and been a mfer with a bunch of followers throwing their money at me on some life coach shit

When you're a pinpoint 7/10 (okay looking) or 6.9/10 (not-that-bad looking) woman and that your Tyrone or Chad of partner has the word "hustling pimp" tattooed in invisible ink upon his big forefront, RUN.

"riight"
#hypergamy #womenainttheonlyonestousethemonkeybranchstrategy #thegrassalwayslooksgreenerintoyourneighborshome

Oh my God. I've listened to the latest A&P video made and, exactly as I've predicted, she's one of those stuck-up Christian idealistic sistas. 😂😂😂

No good ol' Christian marriage is going to tame the type of silver-tongued serial womanizer that Jaxn's likening belongs. She knew who she's been marrying into and she knew her physical value is far below her both marital and moral values.

She ain't no victim. I don't feel sorry for her and her likehood (ew, I knew a few women like her, but at least they were insecure 7.5s+/10) . 😂😂

Back