Welcome To aBlackWeb

Men In The Black Community Don’t Know How To Be Faithful, Yay or Nay

Men In The Black Community Don’t Know How To Be Faithful

• Yay.....you see how black women are built?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nay....she think her white man love her better

Votes: 30 100.0%

• Total voters
she definitely bugging, but if tht's her narrative.....then it is what it is

Being faithful ain’t hard but it ain’t easy either. I’m married now so it’s easier for me.

Back when I was just dating chicks. It was easy for me to just fuck multiple chicks in one month. I was young and just fucking these hoes.

And when I say code I’m not talking bout a man made code. I’m talking primal instincts.

Being faithful ain’t hard but it ain’t easy either. I’m married now so it’s easier for me.

Back when I was just dating chicks. It was easy for me to just fuck multiple chicks in one month. I was young and just fucking these hoes.
its obvious your lady aint holding out with all the kids yall have....but some chicks hold out as punishment.

why should a man be punished with pussy?

thats why some dudes choose to cheat

A man in the beginning was suppose to produce children with as many women as possible. That was the basis of being a male just like all male species on this planet.

Its in our DNA but we suppress that because of feelings and teachings

Why you think a man can produce children regardless of age. Its just nature. Women are attracted to man thats more physical attractive, thats just nature. Best male produce the best off spring.

YOU GET WHAT THE HELL IM SAYING

A man in the beginning was suppose to produce children with as many women as possible. That was the basis of being a male just like all male species on this planet.

Its in our DNA but we suppress that because of feelings and teachings

Why you think a man can produce children regardless of age. Its just nature. Women are attracted to man thats more physical attractive, thats just nature. Best male produce the best off spring.

YOU GET WHAT THE HELL IM SAYING

That's wrong as fuck and you should never repeat it. Once a male reaches puberty and produces sperm he can get a woman pregnant until his death. A new born male can't get a woman pregnant

Back