Welcome To aBlackWeb

Men In The Black Community Don’t Know How To Be Faithful, Yay or Nay

Men In The Black Community Don’t Know How To Be Faithful

• Yay.....you see how black women are built?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nay....she think her white man love her better

Votes: 30 100.0%

• Total voters
Broad generalizations are never a good thing, especially when it's a negative thing put out for public consumption.

The funniest part of the conversation to me is when the non black lady tried to point out that infidelity isn't exclusive to one race. They were quick to shout her down. Lmao.

I've had the pleasure of living abroad for many years and going to various different countries and I can honestly say people are people. Damn near the same issue's occur everywhere. It's not too (there are some exceptions) many problems that are exclusive to a certain race.

makes bad choice in what she eats...but she aint fat....she thick side of thick

I saw her live stand up in person
source.gif

Its hard for a man to be faithful regardless of race. I dont know why people keep thinking shit is different just because the color of your skin.

It goes against a mans code to be faithful and thats why dudes cheat.

Lol what excuses

Black women expect alot and give a little

View attachment 212119
kinda true...

i mean i understand some ladies points.

but what i dont get is why are they not sympathetic to their men?
they see the struggle they go thru just like dudes see the struggle the ladies go thru.
men act funny with power just like women act funny with power.

but i ask......
how would you look at a man who belittles his woman who cant have kids?
how would you look at a man who is belittled by a woman for not having a lot of money?

Lol I'm reading what y'all saying bout the video but based on seeing a couple seconds of one of the clips. I really cant watch these annoying hoes unstable creatures blabber on about their poor is me routine and how black men are the worst of the worst.
Like I'm really here debating but can't een click it smh

Anyway hope her cac treats her well but get off our Dick. I ain't never date her(wouldn't either), don't judge me mujer

Back