Welcome To aBlackWeb

Men In The Black Community Don’t Know How To Be Faithful, Yay or Nay

Men In The Black Community Don’t Know How To Be Faithful

• Yay.....you see how black women are built?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nay....she think her white man love her better

Votes: 30 100.0%

• Total voters
She said..

I am not speaking for the black community, I'm speaking for myself. A lot of..not all, alot of black men that have money and fame. Dont know how to treat black women, they believe that because they have things they can treat women any way they feel.

Look at her..and listen to the men she is specifically talking about. That's her experience with those men, do you believe that those men specifically, are looking to be faithful and righteous to her.

For gawd sakes the niggaz here calling her "fat broad"
Only I called the fat broad a fat broad.

I'm saying...money and fame makes black men cheat?
So she can compare what would be a successful black man to an unemployed white man?

Think about that. The poorest white man is better than a successful black nan

Last edited:
Only I called the fat broad a fat broad.

I'm saying...money and game makes black men cheat?
So she can compare what would be a successful black man to an unemployed white man?

Think about that. The poorest white man is better than a successful black nan
Lol...she didnt

Nah I'm not about to dance wit you fam..give me your definition of oppression so I can give you specifics to your point.

Aint nobody two steppin but you.

You made a statement that you have yet to provide examples of. Thats all I asked for. Examples of what you stated.

My age or so called definition of oppression are irrelevant. Theres only one official definition right? Anything else is opinion.

And far as oppression, black men dont have and never have had the tools and resources to "oppress" anybody

So again, what examples are you speaking of?

Lol..did anyone actually watch the clip?

she said she aint tryna speak for all black folks.....

but SHE THINKS alotta black men don't know how to have healthy relationships cuz they have money and power.

Then she proceeds to argue against the valid point that ANY man with money and power might not be the most faithful and doubles down to say... nah its worse for black men because of slavery.

Thats a shit argument IMO

men across the board cheat.. I just think using slavery as an excuse is a bit disingenuous

Leave loni love out of it and pretend I said it.

I'm a black woman who only got black men around me....that's my frame of reference. Other communities dont have nothing to do with me. I'm talking about MINE.

To be clear I dont share this sentiment. Just making the point...

It doesn't matter WHO says it, making Black men the face of "ain't shit"-ness is fucked up. Every race and ethnicity experiences infidelity from BOTH sexes, to make it seem as if Black men do it far more frequently and that more of us do it put's Black women that say it in the same category as honkies that claim Black males all steal, we all rob, we all sell drugs, and we're all murderers. Black men in this country have enough bullshit to deal with that we don't need this kind of garbage rhetoric coming from Black women as well.

What Loni Lumps SHOULD have said was that a few/some/many of the Black men she personally dealt with cheated on HER. But she's not willing to do that because then it forces the listener to wonder "well, if that many of them did it, maybe you're contributing to the problem that causes these men to stray" and it would lead to someone asking those questions that would force her to admit that she just might be a part of the problem. If it was one or two we could say ti was bad luck, but if it's a string of men doing the exact same thing then it's time for a bit of self reflection and folding money says she ain't willing to point the finger at herself on any level.

Aint nobody two steppin but you.

You made a statement that you have yet to provide examples of. Thats all I asked for. Examples of what you stated.

My age or so called definition of oppression are irrelevant. Theres only one official definition right? Anything else is opinion.

And far as oppression, black men dont have and never have had the tools and resources to "oppress" anybody

So again, what examples are you speaking of?
I was just trying to get you to clarify ...

Question, was it oppression when these were the only type roles a black person could have in film?
220px-Bert_Williams_blackface_2.jpg

Even if they were willing to do it

From the title of this thread, not by her

View attachment 213595
Aww shit.

You bout to trigga a nigga

Bruh....how she living and what she saying.
If she was with a black man....saying this shit...we'd just focus on her being disrespectful and say his pimp hand weak.

Three pages tops.

But she done fucked up.

Then to say Kevin Hart only works hard to not lose power? To not go back to Philly without power.

Nah...fuck her.

That's some foul shit.

She shitting on the man's work ethic because of her own shit.....yet her man don't have a work ethic or a job to ethic.

If we really breaking down the clip.

You know I don't like someone if I'm defending Kevin hart

Aww shit.

You bout to trigga a nigga

Bruh....how she living and what she saying.
If she was with a black man....saying this shit...we'd just focus on her being disrespectful and say his pimp hand weak.

Three pages tops.

But she done fucked up.

Then to say Kevin Hart only works hard to not lose power? To not go back to Philly without power.

Nah...fuck her.

That's some foul shit.

She shitting on the man's work ethic because of her own shit.....yet her man don't have a work ethic or a job to ethic.

If we really breaking down the clip.

You know I don't like someone if I'm defending Kevin hart
:ualreadyknow: I believe you're , us, we, are preconditioned to make that connection. I dont think shes that much of an intellectual to be knowingly making those underlined points.

Wait where were black men made the face of cheating? The claim was 'a lot' not 'all' or 'most'

Everytime these type of sistas spew this kinda dumb shit.

Why did she need to quantify her comment by specifically referencing black men? She coulda just said men or the men she dated. Their color shouldnt have mattered.

I think by adding the black men and slavery angle is an excuse for her not to look at her self and see she may be part of the problem.

Back