Welcome To aBlackWeb

Men, how would you handle this?

The kid and I will forever be family

I understand at a certain point they'd want to find they biological father but until that time....I'm the pappy

The mother dead to me tho

In a similar story, I think I wanna get a test done on my middle child

In a similar story, I think I wanna get a test done on my middle child

My boy did a DNA test on his daughter on the sly while she was a toddler. Turned out to be his so he was cool, but before that he was questioning a lot of shit.

My boy did a DNA test on his daughter on the sly while she was a toddler. Turned out to be his so he was cool, but before that he was questioning a lot of shit.
I'm not questioning it tho, her moms told me years ago it was a question mark so I dont feel duped or tricked.

On the flip side if y’all niggas cheat and create a baby elsewhere y’all think wifey letting you bring the child over for dinner?

On the flip side if y’all niggas cheat and create a baby elsewhere y’all think wifey letting you bring the child over for dinner?

if she dont kill me, it could probably be arranged in the future

but im more then likely deceased

I don't think it's possible for the woman to have a question of maternity. She know off gate whether it's hers or not.

I don't think it's possible for the woman to have a question of maternity. She know off gate whether it's hers or not.
True. I’m playing with the fact of a woman not entertaining raising or being in the life of a child created from another woman. Niggas call women emotional beings then turn around and rear Derek and Tyrone seed cuz they tossed the pigskin at the park for a couple years

True. I’m playing with the fact of a woman not entertaining raising or being in the life of a child created from another woman. Niggas call women emotional beings then turn around and rear Derek and Tyrone seed cuz they tossed the pigskin at the park for a couple years
Women take care of kids that aren't theres also b.

Its a ppl thing not an gender thing

The number being big or small aside, I bet the percentage of women willing to raise a baby isnt theirs is similar to the percentage of men willing to do the same.

A baby made during breaks or just cheating? That sounds like the law of big numbers. The women putting up with that is a very small minority.
The numbers are skewed because most often than not the biological mother will have custody

So the main chick doesnt have to worry about raising the baby if she stays with the guy

And I don't blame them for not raising another woman's child cause they know from jump it ain't theirs. If I knew from jump the baby wasn't mine, I ain't raising that lil' nigga either.

If I'm thinking I'm the daddy for years and it turns out I'm not, can't leave little man just like that. We bonded strong in those years.

My daughter is only 9 months but in 7-10 years and I'd just find out she wasn't mine?

it would be damn near impossible to walk away from the child, my child. The mom and I are done though.

Back