Welcome To aBlackWeb

Men: how quick..

Loquacious

Oh yea sure. I can do that. What day again ?
Site President
can a chick you talking to ask for money and how quick are you giving?

Funny topic though cause this chick I had started talking to off Tinder, mentioned Friday that she wasn’t having a very good day.

So I asked why, and she let me know that she is technically homeless right now and she and her FIVE kids have been staying at a hotel cause her credit is too bad to get an apt. And then she said she didn’t have enough money to pay for the hotel and they were probably gonna get put out soon.

My response was “damn, so what’s your plan?”

Still haven’t read her response...

Funny topic though cause this chick I had started talking to off Tinder, mentioned Friday that she wasn’t having a very good day.

So I asked why, and she let me know that she is technically homeless right now and she and her FIVE kids have been staying at a hotel cause her credit is too bad to get an apt. And then she said she didn’t have enough money to pay for the hotel and they were probably gonna get put out soon.

I “ether’d“ this post but I’m also still grinning from tha “damn, so what’s your plan?” part... lmao

tumblr_inline_mpw96soiZr1qz4rgp.gif

I'll give her the money 1st day, but it'll depend on the reason on if I'll continue lookin at as wifey potential.

Handled like a real one

Red flag ladies! Cheap is worst than gay. Tightwads are a deal breaker.

And when/how do you determine a guy is cheap? It's a principle behind a woman just straight up asking for money. I'd be more willing to take my lady shopping and buy her something nice before I'm comfortable with her just straight asking for money. Now I gotta look at you a type of way, why is she asking me for money and why is she too comfortable too quick?

I’m more stingy wit’ emotions and heartfelt sentiment than I am with summin’ as easily replaceable as money...so you could probably get some money pretty quick but getting me to give af about you...that might take some time

It depends if she owe a nigga like Big Worm....I ll let her hold something....can’t believe Craig and Smokey almost lost their lives over 200 dollars

Back