Welcome To aBlackWeb

Men confess what feminine things they'd do if stereotypes didn't exist

Yea, young thug wack as hell for that

I can't get with that different ass nigga

Knowing how to sew is not that big of an issue to me all that other shit is faggotry.

They're really pushing the gay agenda now. It's not even hidden now it's everywhere even in comicbooks lol

It's nothing sexier than a manly man. I don't want a man I can discuss "skirts" with. I don't want a man who makes appointments at the nail salon. Get your hands dirty. Fix a tire. Go cut the grass, go do shit men do!

Glad there's still women who likes real men out there. Shit reminds me of a story a shorty told me about a dude she was talkin to , they was chillin in bed then all of sudden he got up and started twerkin and had her lookin like:df:

She said she left and never talked to the nigga again :laff:

Glad there's still women who likes real men out there. Shit reminds me of a story a shorty told me about a dude she was talkin to , they was chillin in bed then all of sudden he got up and started twerkin and had her lookin like:df:

She said she left and never talked to the nigga again :laff:
OUT OF LINE!!!

I don't see why people who go against the grain care about stereotypes in the first place. Be confidant and do what you wanna do, but if it's some truly out there shit (men casually wearing skirts), don't be surprised if people look at you like you have a 3rd eye.

One big problem with this generation, my generation is that we worry too much about being accepted, if you're really bout it bout it for something put ya middle finger in the air and be yourself.

It's nothing sexier than a manly man. I don't want a man I can discuss "skirts" with. I don't want a man who makes appointments at the nail salon. Get your hands dirty. Fix a tire. Go cut the grass, go do shit men do!
What about a cat that can sew the button back on your skirt?

giphy.gif

They've been pushing this agenda hard body lately. I'm against following social standards, but foh with this shit. Stop trying to create feminine ass men. Bout to be a world full of brolic ass females and pussy ass niggas.

That agenda has already been in effect. The battle has been won.

The increasing amounts of estrogen mimicking chemicals in the water sources of the west has already lead to changes. Ain't no doin back.

Its OK tho. The developing world will carry the mantle of masculinity as dudes over here become progressively more bitch made

I don't see why people who go against the grain care about stereotypes in the first place. Be confidant and do what you wanna do, but if it's some truly out there shit (men casually wearing skirts), don't be surprised if people look at you like you have a 3rd eye.

One big problem with this generation, my generation is that we worry too much about being accepted, if you're really bout it bout it for something put ya middle finger in the air and be yourself.
ex-fucking-xactly

look, if you into some other shit, that's fine, do you..just stop trying to make everybody else like it....

niggaz who were into that emo shit back n the day, hate emo kids of today......they was emo when that shit would get you killed, lol

same thing with gays... these niggaz was out there doing the shit when you might catch an asswhooping for it.... it's like todays niggaz wanna do gay shit cuz it's cool

When I was younger and i was at my Thai patna house and it was time for prayer and I had shorts on he'd break out these, super comfortable.
Sarungan.jpg

Back