Welcome To aBlackWeb

Men, can you comfortably be in a relationship if…

At some point, you just gotta check ya ego at the door.

You might be in a situation where she makes the money but maybe not the best at managing, meanwhile, you've been managing your money great... You just don't make what she makes.

Now it also takes a woman to know that while you might not necessarily be tripping over the fact she makes more, she gotta know that regardless of how mad she might be, don't bring that up during an argument, especially if it has NOTHING to do with what's causing the current discord. It's like renigging in spades.

You might feel bad you just did it, but you can't undo it and you've just cost the team some books.

If we talking about she works and I’m home all day? Like a stay home husband?????? No because at some point, it’ll be brought up and thrown in your face. Women like to flip it and say all the sexy things where it’s not on them but you, but honestly?

Keeping Your house clean isn’t hard. We got gels and tablets to help keep toilets clean. Drill bits you can put on your cordless drill to clean stoves and shower heads, robot vacuums to clean the carpet and hard floor surfaces. You can literally air fry everything and it’ll be cooked quick. How about your rice cooker? Leave it on for 30 minutes and it’s perfect.

Yet it’s something to a woman’s mind that can’t allow her to see you not getting it while she is and you not. Are there some out there that possibly could? Sure. My man’s fell out a building as a child and didn’t die. My other friends uncle flew off a bike doing like 80. Yet in general? These diametrically opposed points I don’t think can gel well.

If I made like 200,000 and she makes more? Probably not cuz I don’t wanna ask KeKe do you love me cuz she let Usher stare at her ass

Yes. Just got to find someone who dont have a big ego about it. Also, she wouldnt be able to throw it in my face because im far from broke.

Back