Welcome To aBlackWeb

Men: Are you romantic? + AP HAS HAD ENOUGH OF UNGRATEFUL WOMEN!

diamonds in the band?

yea... i was getting to the point where i was looking for the silicone rings

fuck alla dat

but to each is own

i hope the rest of your union is frutiful

AP2.0
interesting statement. why would you think it can't be fruitful anymore?

come on man!! lmao

I done told ya'll my life

is it that sore of a topic? did this end the relationship?

one incident doesnt end a relationship

the demise of a relationship, I believe, is a buncha situations over time

with that being said

its just not worth the discussion tbh lol

he's just bullshittin, its his thing lol

he goes sarcastically positive and optimistic as AP 2.0 when he's been triggered

everything is great

this-is-fine.0.jpg

charming is part of my personality, so i do romantic shit just by being me.....

but i also can be an insensitive jerk too,,

i'm way too moody... it's a problem....

dont read too much into it brother

i just wish you continued success in your relationship
thank you.

shit ain't easy. it's hard work...with all the extra shit...it can wear on you.

but if you find the right woman.....invest in her ..an you will be good.
treat her like Google when it was $80, starts off rough and has tense moments but in the end....the shit will be worth the investment.

like i'll do some shit like pop up at her job with a dozen of pink doughnuts cuz she likes doughnuts, and pink is her favorite color....

but i completely forgot she was on a diet that week, even though she mentioned the shit to me like fiddy-lemmen times

:mybad:

Let's see:

I get flowers for her. Like, sometimes for no reason, or when she comes back from a week-long business trip overseas.

I run bubble baths, give massages, ya know....the good stuff. Once in a while, I'll break out a trumpet and do something on it. She loves Miles Davis, and me (partially) cause we're horn players. When I proposed to her, I wrote a trombone version of Anita Baker's "Sweet Love" and had some students I was working with serenade her as I got on the knee.

I have no problem romancing my queen. Truth be told, there's more times than not I'd rather do these things than sex. Makes us both feel good.

I'm like the Leonardo da vinci of romance. One time, I even bought a woman flowers

shit I need a flower plug

spending like $30 every two weeks

sams club online is super cheap but they come w/ the thorns and leaves and shit on em

shit I need a flower plug

spending like $30 every two weeks

sams club online is super cheap but they come w/ the thorns and leaves and shit on em

What kind of flowers are you buying?

If so, what’s the most romantic thing you’ve done? Don’t lie either nigga.

If not, why not?
Hell yea im romantic. I buy promise rings, lil glass figurines with a poem i made for her engraved on it, actually recorded her like 3 songs i made specifically for her tho that was early on in the relationship, surprise her with a nice bag once in a while n hide some perfume in it.

If im buying a new fit like for something we're both going to she gets a new fit too. Get her a card, flower, cake/chocolates on v day.

Eat the box however long she wants.

Most the time its not actually about the spending money but surprising her with stuff without her asking.

N also flirting with her like i havent got in her pants yet. Dudes are tryin to holler all day, everyday...i act like i am too. I stay getting chose.

I bought two teddy bears, found childrens clothes that matched the outfits we wore on our first date. And then set them up to recreate the same meal we ate at a small table.

Back