Welcome To aBlackWeb

Men: Are you romantic? + AP HAS HAD ENOUGH OF UNGRATEFUL WOMEN!

I do this shit

massages, wine, music, candles, flowers, etc on any given day for the hell of it

I go a little overboard on holidays....quickly digging a hole I wont be able to get out of
You got any brothers or cousins?

before the new babies I used to come in from work and roll a blunt, run her a bubble bath, tell her to go get in said bath, and just go sit beside the tub and smoke and talk about the day with her.....put her towel in the dryer on the way and went and grabbed it when she got out

before the new babies I used to come in from work and roll a blunt, run her a bubble bath, tell her to go get in said bath, and just go sit beside the tub and smoke and talk about the day with her.....put her towel in the dryer on the way and went and grabbed it when she got out
Oh nigga you extra nice.

My nigga, I do the same with my girl :)

FB_IMG_1455895164039.jpg FB_IMG_1455895159659.jpg

Anniversary a couple years ago...hit the shop and got her name tatted that same weekend

She has all the pics from this year but I did the same thing, only with florescent balloons and blacklights.....printed 30 pictures and hung them from the balloons with captions in highlighter, so she didnt see them until I turned the blacklights on

Tryna find sfw pics from that one smh......

View attachment 46729 View attachment 46730

Anniversary a couple years ago...hit the shop and got her name tatted that same weekend

She has all the pics from this year but I did the same thing, only with florescent balloons and blacklights.....printed 30 pictures and hung them from the balloons with captions in highlighter, so she didnt see them until I turned the blacklights on

Got em

tmp-cam-4923560387714843184.jpg tmp-cam-6402860402835923796.jpg

Had a party pack of skittles that night too...hit the strip club then this

Cant really see but there was 50 white roses in there too....in vases, with tonic water (glows under blacklight)

I asked yall to help me build the playlist matter of fact

Got em

View attachment 46739 View attachment 46740

Had a party pack of skittles that night too...hit the strip club then this

Cant really see but there was 50 white roses in there too....in vases, with tonic water (glows under blacklight)

I asked yall to help me build the playlist matter of fact

Screams pregnancy.

Reactions: 1/2
the baby is an anniversary baby.....exactly 9 months and 2 days later

I forgot about the best part of that night

behind me in the first blacklight pic you can see a cylinder w/ a white label

thats this.....

https://us.loveisartkit.com/

except I scrapped the paint they sent and used this

UV-Neon-Face-Body-Paint-Glow-Top-Rated-Blacklight-Reactive-Fluorescent-Paint-Safe-Washable-Non-Toxic-Set-of-7-Bottles-75-oz-OR-2-oz-Great-For-Raves-Parties-Festivals-By-Midnight-Glo-0.jpg

ya'll can steal if u want....shit was dope

we're trying to fill my game room w/ art....just did painting w/ a twist this past weekend

Trill ass shit. Salute!

Back