Welcome To aBlackWeb

MeganxDenise

So she got pregnant and Von Miller dont wanna be with her so now she's airing him out:

I will never understand why these chicks date niggas that have ZERO interest of settling down, make it known publicly and then get surprised when shit like this happens SMMFH. Rest assured she's gonna be asking dude for like 50k a month in child support cuz I cannot tell you what this chick does as a day job.

the thing is niggas refuse to fuck with chicks who don’t want kids. Their is a video model probably bad af who don’t want no kids. These niggas literally do it to themselves

https://onlyfans.com/meganxdenise2021 she’s back, I hope she’s not doing this just to get back at von and we actually get some good shit

1497764198743.gif

WTF. SMH That's madness my nigga. It's like niggaz want the drama.

I feel like this if you super rich like like in the 10s of billions fuck it seed the world up a billionaire can’t go broke. But if you just nfl and rapper money yea it’s life changing but it ain’t wealthy

the thing is niggas refuse to fuck with chicks who don’t want kids. Their is a video model probably bad af who don’t want no kids. These niggas literally do it to themselves
Yeah unless she cheated on him or they had some agreement that they wouldn’t have kids I really don’t get why he went crazy on her like that. They’ve been going out for like 3 years and I think they’re both in their 30’s, he had to know that she would want kids sooner or later.

So he has a kid with her... at least he didn't marry this bitch. He was stupid af to stay with her like he did. EVERYBODY knows you can't turn a damn HOE into a housewife.

(Edited because we got grammar teachers critiquing sentences about this bitch)

Last edited:
Back